chapter 2

ciaras p.o.v.

It was a monday and i walked into the school building, expecting death threats, people shoving me into the lockers, people calling me anorexic, even though i clearly wasnt.

A gang of four boys came over. Their names were niall horan, louis tomlinson, harry styles, and liam payne. They bullied me the most, laughed at me, pulled my hair, did what any other guy with no life would do to a teenage girl. I wasnt pretty, so they never did any sexual stuff or anything like that.

I had a tiny crush on the oldest one, louis tomlinson. His eyes were a really pretty blue, his body frame was small but a little muscular, he had muscles, tattoos, his hair was floppy on some days and on others it was gelled up. He always wore black skinny jeans. All of them did. He was beautiful.

"Hey, look theres ciara!!" niall called out.

They all walked over to me while i was fixing to go to class. Liam slammed my locker door shut, knocked my books out of my hands, and harry knocked me down.

They all stood there and laughed at me while i just stared at them, my eyes full of pain and tears, but i held them back, got up, picked up my books, and walked to class.

I got to my first period class, geometry and as i walked to my seat, louis, who was sitting in the back behind me, kept eyeing me. I rolled my annoyed eyes at him and sat down. He kept distracting me by messing with my hair so i pulled it to one side and scooted my desk up a little.

"Psst, hey ciara." he whispered in my ear. "What?" i growled through my clenched teeth, clearly annoyed and angered at him. "Can i borrow your notes for the test on friday? I forgot mine." he said. I could feel his smile from behind me. "Why should i give you my notes when youve been being such a dick to me?" i whispered "Its called paying attention." i added, turning back around.

"Aw, come on. Please. Don't be like that now." he smirked and put his feet on the back of the tray under my seat.

I ignored him as i went to my next class.