Chapter 6

ciaras p.o.v.

i went to school the next day and louis acted like he always did at school, mean, rude, etc. with his buddies, niall, harry, and liam. I started to question why he was acting that way again when i suddenly realized what had happened last night, so i played along.

I was on my way to lunch when i saw louis getting a drink of water from the water fountain. "Hey, lou!" i said, a smile sweeping across my face. He stopped and looked at me, his happy blue eyes suddenly turning a furious and serious dark blue.

He ignored me and walked to the cafeteria and harry walked past me with niall and liam, laughing their asses off.

What was wrong with louis? Why was he acting like this all of a sudden?

I walked into the cafeteria and someone called out, "Hey theres that cunt ciara!" everyone turned toward me which stopped me in my tracks and they all laughed at me which ran me out of the cafeteria and to my house.

I locked myself in the bathroom and cried for what seemed like days when i was only in there for ten minutes.

Why was everyone laughing at me? What did I do? Did louis say something to them?

I suddenly grew from sad to angry, knowing how louis was, he was in the back of my mind, probably laughing with them.

I heard banging at my front door and i realized that they had been knocking for almost fifteen minutes.

"Who is it?" I shouted through my bathroom door. "Its me, ciara, open up! Please!" i heard my best friend, jaden yell. I wiped my eyes, got up, and went to answer the door. "Um, can i come in?" she asked and i nodded.

"You may or may not hate louis after this.." she started then continued "He wrote this note to everyone, took a picture of it, and emailed it to the whole school." she said, worried. She gave me the note and i read it:

I visited ciara last night. Shes such a cry baby and a cunt ! Pathetic !"
-Louis xx

I crumbled up the note and threw it on the floor. "Come here." jaden said as i hugged her tight, letting out a pool of tears. "How could he do this to me after what happened last night?! I thought he cared!" I couldnt stop crying even if i tried.

I knew that falling for him would be a mistake. That was my own fault, my own stupidity.