Mistakes -Part 4

Sleep was far away from her! The last one year was running in her mind like someone is showing her journey in the projector.

Once she took a taxi from Mumbai, the first one she called was Sejal. She was in Delhi. Sejal just realised she is not ok and in trouble, She asked her to board the earliest flight to Delhi and meet her. Once she came back she narrated everything and Sejal just wanted to burn the Raisinghaniyas alive along with that Kabir.

Just like any best friend, she decided to keep Riddhima busy. The first thing she did was to contact her college and ask to send the certificates copy since all her stuff was burnt by Raisinghaniyas. Until she finds a proper job as physio, Sejal decides to include her in the event management company. That's how she met Siddharth Mittal.

Siddharth Mittal is coming from a background full of doctors but him being a rebel, he wanted to pursue his career as a businessman. So he finally decided to serve as Chief Finance Officer of their family hospital and expand his business into pharmaceuticals and medical equipment. On Sejal's referral, Riddhima attended the interview for Physio in Mittals hospital and she was selected on her merit.

Slowly she adapted to the new working environment and she was really doing well in her job. Mittals being one of the biggest hospitals in the country, gave her exposure to big VIPs and treated them and made more contacts and friends. Sejal was a party planner for Mittals on a regular interval. Slowly she and Sidharth started dating and finally got into a serious relationship. Riddhima was now well connected with the family as she is their employee and now her best friends to be in laws too. She was happy seeing the love and affection Sejal getting despite she being an orphan. She chuckled at the situation. Maybe they are in the same league or greater league of Raisinghaniyas in terms of money and power and still they never disrespected or taunted her or Sejal for being an orphan. Ridhhima's happiness knew no bounds when she realised Mittals are opposite of Raisinghaniyas and she doesn't have to worry about Sejal once she becomes their DIL.

One day in her free time while reading a newspaper she bumped into an article "Vansh Raisinghaniya cracks the new airline deal". But what made her mind a blow was the latest family picture. All family members were present with their signature fake smiles and that one woman wasn't there. Though her mind screamed not to care still her heart wanted an answer as  she was kicked out of that place and now the replacement cheap copy is not available.

With a heavy heart and shivering fingers she googled "Vansh Raisinghaniya Wife". But the results shocked her. There was no sign or images of Ahaana or the press conference that happened .
And this made her realise that she didn't even bother to check the news or articles after the next day of the incident. Since she was also in the conference being humiliated, how come she didn't grab any eyeballs or taunts when she was roaming on the local town for the next two days?
She started googling all possible images and articles of his wife and one line shocked her. "The business tycoon Vansh Raisinghaniya is an eligible bachelor, though there are rumours that he is married to their family resident doctor, but there is no relevant source or proof regarding the same". This made her sure that the doctor who was mentioned here was none other than herself. But then what about Ahaana? She was now convinced that those press conference fiasco involving her weren't published. Was he being considerate for her and Not to defame her? But still no pictures of Ahaana and him are available when he made such a grand announcement?

She was sure that Mittals had a great source of contact and detectives. After discussing with Sejal, Sejal suggested her to disclose the entire truth to Sidharth as he will help him and Riddhima deserves to know what the press conference was about then?

Siddharth felt disgusted when he learnt the whole truth. He knew Raisinghaniyas from childhood. Though the family is always happy together in photographs, he knows how much back stabbing happens over there. He as a businessman always respected VRS. But today's story made him cringe and angry at what he has done to his own wife as if he was some saint.