Mistakes - Part 2

Riddhima POV

Well it has been a year now, not that I have completely moved on or totally over it. It still hurts her somewhere. She still remembers his longing and desperate face while searching and screaming her name in the taxi stand.
She still couldn't figure out why exactly he was searching for her? Did he learn the truth? Was he there for apologizing to her and bringing her back or Was he pretending so that I will see his condition and go back to him and he can plan some other attacks on me? Or he genuinely knew the truth as Sia's health was clearly improving and she may wake up at any time. What if Sia told him the truth and he came here to take her back? But at what cost?
It still gives her shivers about the glances and the things she had to go through because of his blinded revenge.
She laughed at her fate!
Kabir never loved her but trusted her meanwhile maybe Vansh loved her but never trusted her enough.

A year has passed, she is now one of the successful physiotherapists of the city. All thanks to Sejal and Siddharth. They stood as her pillar and provided all kinds of moral and emotional support.
She is hurt somewhere but can't deny the peace she is feeling right now. She is able to have a good sleep even without those medicines and pills and she wishes to be in the same cocoon forever.

Finally after concluding the meeting with Mittals he was curious to meet her, talk to her and apologize to her.

Angre: Boss! Bhabhi se appointment ke bagair milna mushkil hai. Shaam ka appointment hi Mila hai hume. Tab Tak hum room me chalte hai. Aap thoda araam kijiye.

Vansh nodded disappointingly.

Riddhima was checking her patients file and her assistant called up her next patient. She was busy with her files and failed to recognise the man sitting in front of him. She took the paper and asked him the details.

Riddhima: Name?

Vansh was shocked? She failed to recognise him? What if she had some memory loss. No no. All possible theories were running in his mind!!
Riddhima tapped the table?

Riddhima: Sir your name please?

Vansh (in a cracker voice) : Vansh Raisinghaniya

Is this how she felt when that day he addressed her "Mam" and failed to recognise her?

Riddhima: Age?

Vansh(controlling his tears): 35

Riddhima: Batayiye kya issue hai aapko?

Vansh: Riddhima voh

Riddhima: Dr. Riddhima!
Itna toh aap me sense hoga ki apne doctor ko as Dr address kiya jaata hai.

Vansh nodded.

Riddhima: Batayiye kya takleef hai aapko?

Vansh: Dr.Riddhima mujhe koi health issues nahi hai. Me galat tha I'm sorry. He couldn't control and hugged her tightly and started crying. I didn't knew all these. Me andha tha. I could have guessed ki tum par kya beet Raha tha jab me Vihaan banke aaya tha. But I failed. I'm really really sorry. I was so blinded in ego and anger. I'm really sorry Riddhima. Please vapis aa jao. Me nahi reh sakta tumhare bagair.....

So any guesses why Riddhima pretended not to recognise him?
I would like to hear your feedback and promise to give regular updates.
But please please vote for the story as it gives a sense of motivation.