4| Fever

As soon as ayaan left saba turned around and looked at hania who was still shivering in fear while holding her dupatta tightly in her grip.

Saba sighed after seeing her condition and kneeled down to match her height.

“Hania bachaa roo nahi mai hu na aapke saath!! “ She consoled but hania kept crying out loudly.

(Hania dear don’t cry I’m here with you)

Saba engulfed her in a hug and kept her hand on her forehead and hania hid in her chest.

Her eyes widened in shock and panic.

Hania was burning in fever and shivering in pain and fear.

“Hania bachaa itna tezz bukhar chada liya!! “ Saba claimed with panic rising in her voice and she immediately got up.

(Hania you’ve got such a high fever)

Hania was not ready to leave her for even a second so she dragged her with her to the landline kept on the living room main table which was the nearest to them.

“Bachaa shh roo nahi mai hu bas rote nahi meri strong bachii!! “ Saba was panicking herself and just couldn’t console her properly.

(Sweetheart shh don’t cry I’m here just don’t cry, my strong girl)

“Bhai... Bhaii!! “ Hania cried out and Saba rubbed her back.

“Han bachaa bhai ko hi kar rahi hu bas thoda sa wait!! “ Saba said as she immediately dialed abbas ‘s number on it and he picked up after two bells.

(Yes dear, I’m calling your bhai just wait a moment)

“Hello abbas!! “ Saba called his son in panic.

“Hello mumma!! Kya ho gaya!! “ Abbas asked with tiredness in his voice. He just came back after performing a long surgery.

(What happend ?)

“Beta hania!! “ Saba said and abbas immediately got up as the panic in his mom’s voice and his sister ‘s name gave rise to an unknown fear in him.

“Kya hua hania ko?? “ He asked Worriedly.

(What happend to hania?)

“Bohot tezz bukhar hai abbas jaldi ghar aaja!! “ Saba said

(She’s having high fever come home quickly)

“Kya ho gaya mumma achanak kaise kya hua?? “ He asked immediately while picking up his things .

(What happened suddenly, mom? How did this happen)

“Tu bas jaldi ghar aaja!! “ She said and cut the call as hania started crying loudly.

(Just come home quickly)

“Shit!! Ab kya ho gaya ghar mai!! “ Abbas mummered while running out of his cabin after taking his car keys and laptop.

(Shit ! What happend at home now)

“Hania bachaa mat roo dekh ab bhai bhi aa rahe hain!! “ Saba tried to console her while rubbing her back in circles but hania was not ready to listen.

(Hania dear, don’t cry look bhai is also coming)

“Bachaa dekh aise royegi toh jyada tabiyat bigad jayegi fir abbas bhai injection laga denge!! “ Saba said and hania looked up while Hiccuping and shook her head.

(Sweetheart, if you keep crying like this, your condition will worsen, and then Abbas will have to give you an injection!)

“Injection nahi lagwana na bachaa toh aao fir tayi ammi saath chalo room mai!!” She said hania slowly got up while rubbing her eyes which were red due to weeping so much.