4.Engagement

After they left we just eat dinner and went to sleep . Today Neha and takshu were sleeping in my room only . I couldn't sleep only so I woke up and went to the balcony to get some fresh air . I remembered once my friend who had lost her father had said me that there was always a bright star in the sky that used to always be pointed at her and her sister and she thought that it was her father . So I also always thought that the brightest star in the sky was my mother . Idk whether is true or not but there is nothing wrong in believing. My mind was filled with thoughts whether I took a right decision or not . As I was lost I felt a hand on my shoulder I got startled and turned to see Neha " ri what are you doing here?" . I answered " nothing was just was not sleepy" she chuckled and said" it's fine I have heard that everyone is usually nervous or scared before their wedding or engagement day . So it's k it's common even my sister was as nervous as u actually she had started crying loudly at night and woke everyone up  from sleep we later had to console her and make her sleep . So it's k to be tensed or nervous ri as long as u are confident abt ur decision " I said nth and just hugged her . It was a much needed hug at that time after we broke the hug she said I'm a cheerful voice " k now come and sleep bro other my jiju will run away after seeing ur dark circles . And also if u don't sleep early u won't wake up early u kumbhakaran "  I laughed and said " Kk come let's go" and we all slept

. Next morning I was woken up by  my aunt and my grandma at 4 am . After freshening up and all I went to mandir and did my daily Pooja . Later by 7 am and all my stylists and makeup artists came . I asked them to keep the makeup simple as I didn't want to have allergic reactions I mean like I didn't want to have irritation and itching in my face. So after they did my air and makeup I wore the lehenga . I choose a lavender color lehenga with mirror work done on it . It wasn't that heavy . I matched it with the purple sandals . And wore purple bangle and some grey jwellery . My hairstylist decorated my hairstyle with few fake lavenders. And I didn't want to use real flowers cause I'm allergic to them. After about an hour or two I was ready . My grandma was happy seeing me she put a Kala tikka behind my ear . After that we all left to Abhishek ji's house . Me , takshu and Neha decided to go in one separate car but the elders did not allow so we tried to convince them by saying that we will take our swetha mami also together .

Before going I once again took the blessings of all the elders and then we left . On our way Neha was driving and takshu sat in the passenger seat . I was sitting behind with my mami . Neha and takshu were both having fun and were vibing to the music playing. I was looking outside the window just thinking abt my life . I was the person who always dreamed abt her husband loving her very much and now here I am accepting to marry a man who already said that he will never love me . I was just nervous idk y even tho I was sure abt my decision. As I was lost in my thoughts , I felt a a hand on my hand I turned and saw my mami she just smiled and gave me an assuring look I smiled at her. Later i just sat silently in my seat. After we reached the venue I saw that my family memes who came in a different car had already reached there. I got down the car and went towards the entrance . The mansion was very big compared to our one . As I went near the main door I saw maa standing with a Aarti thali . She did my Aarti and called me inside . As I entered I went took the blessings of all the elders . After I was done with taking blessings i was pulled away by Rohan and Meera . They dragged me somewhere. I went there and saw that all the youngsters were seated there . I greeted Ravi bhaiyya and Shalini as I was meeting them for the first time . Ravi bhaiyya greeted me back with a smile where Shalini just rolled her eyes and said " this girl is going to marry Abhi . Eww I was far better she doesn't even reach his standards " I felt very bad when she said that Meera didi came and said " what's wrong with her . She is beautiful, intelligent and is also an independent person . " where Shalini just again rolled her eyes for Meera di's words . Later we sat down on the couch. Meera di sat next to me and whispered to me " srry she is like that only , don't take her words seriously " i answered " are di why are u asking srry it completely k ." And I smile while di also returned .