2. Is it a yes or no ??

Radhika's pov
I gathered up and courage and answered " My answer for this proposal is a ...... yes". My grandma and my aunt came near me and hugged me , my grandmother kidded my forehead and my aunt kissed my cheek . My grandfather patted on my head and said me to go to the Pooja room and do namaskar . My uncle said " u have made a good decision " . My sister took me in a bone crushing hug . I said " enough now takshu I have to go to the Pooja room " she left me . My dad later came and patted me on my head , how much I wished that he would have hugged me and kissed my on my forehead. My dad later said " u have chosen something good for yourself " . While going to the Pooja room I saw takshu hugging her father( my uncle) and then suddenly remembered how close we were before takshu was born and how he changed after that . Those memories started flooding. It is k that he changed after having his own chil , but it was not needed for him to hate me. Y did he completely leave me . I still remember that after a few days after my mom's death when my uncle said to me " even if I can't take care of u like ur mother , even if I can't give u the 100% of ur mom's love I will try to give u at least 10% " I noticed my eyes were tearing up , i immediately wiped my eyes and went to the Pooja room and did namaskar . My favourite god has always been Ganesh ji . Later after coming  back I took  blessings from everyone except takshu( like obv she is younger than me) and went back to my room .

As soon I entered my room I saw my mother's pic still lying on my bed as I was slept hugging her pic last night. I went and picked up the picture and kissed the picture and " happy Mother's Day maa . I miss u . I wish u were there . I am marrying the guy u wanted me to marry maa . I hope u are happy up there." By this time my throat was clogged and tears had started flowing down from my eyes like a river " I-i mi—s-s y-you ma-aa"

That's it broke down completely hugging that pic and sat there on the ground crying. After my mom died everything in my life changed . I still remember how I used to see other kids wish their mothers but I never had one to wish and I used to come home and hug my teddy bear and cry in my room. I got up and went and picked up a teddy from my bed . It was very special for me . I had it since I was just a few months old . I spent rest of my day till evening like this .

When I suddenly received a call from my bestie Neha mu . I picked up the call and heard her shouting very loudly "  OOOH YEH ABHISHEK RAJPUT TOO BAHUT HOT HAI . TUNE HA KAHA  NA RISHTE KE LIYE ??. AGAR TUNE NA BOLA HAI TO BHI THEEK HAI MAI SHADI KAR LUNGI IS-" ( ooh this Abhishek Rajput is very hot. U said yes for the proposal right ??. It's k even if u said no I will marry him)I cut her by telling " arre meri maa i said yes"  suddenly she became serious " u cried Radhika?" She asked in a stern voice , I said " no I didn't it is just that " " it's k Ri ( nick name for Radhika)don't lie to me . U could have at least called me and could have shared ur pain with me cried instead of hugging a doll and crying alone "  " Neha it's k uk I can't cry in front of someone. " " u and ur this 'can't cry in front of someone problem' " I just chuckled remembering how me crying was ignored when I was little and was said that I'm seeking attention or me crying is annoying or irritating. " kk leave that ri u have his no?" " no I don't have it neh " I answered. " wt have u met him in personal?"
" obv no if I would have I would tell u na " " Kk ri tonight for dinner let's meet at ur fav restaurant " I was gonna say smt but she just ended the call saying " k bye be there at 8 pm " .
I looked at the clock it was 7 so I thought to get ready and leave cause the restaurant was a little far from here. I wore a simple white shirt with black stripes and also wore a black jacket on top as it was cold outside . I informed my aunt abt me going out and was abt to go when my grandmother called me . I turned back and asked " ji nani " " wo beta hum soch rahe the ki agar tu is weekend ko free ho to hum ladke walo ko ghar bula lete hai . Shadi me bare me baat bhi kar lenge aur tum bhi us se ek baar mil kar baat kar lo ." " theek hai nani maa"
( " kid i was thinking that if u are free this weekend how abt we call the boys family to our house . We will discuss abt the wedding and also u  guys can meet and talk to each other " "okay grandma " saying that i left . I spent that night with Neha and came back home by 10:30 and went to sleep .