𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

NEW ORLEANS, LA 📍
OCTOBER 2023

After hearing what happened from Siah's father. Yara rode with his mother to the hospital. She was anxious, she didn't like situation like these. Death was hard for her to cope with.

They walked through the hospital floor looking for the waiting room. Siah's mother ran into Shawn's mother and instantly started talking to her. The woman was still an emotional wreck and Siah's mom knew how it felt to lose a child.

Yara frowned and continued walking until she found the waiting room. She seen Zari inside sitting next to Miles while he said nothing. Looking across the room, she seen Siah sitting there. His clothes were blood stained and he looked emotionless. She walked over to him instantly sat down.

"Siah?" She turned to look at him while he turned his head to look at her.

His eyes were stained red and he didn't have any emotion on his face. She knew he had already not been in the best of spirits and this would only cause him to feel worse.

"Ion want you out here wit allis going on. You gotta go back home mama. Shit not safe." He mumbled while she wrapped her arms around him.

"You don't need to be here either Siah." She frowned looking at his clothes. His hoodie was once gray now it was stained red everywhere.

"I got you, Miles, and Zari flights back to the A. shit leave in a couple hrs, I'll take y'all up there. I ain't tryna go back and forth witchu about it." Siah said while looking at her. He knew she would have something to say, now just wasn't the time.

"What about school and everything at home?" She asked him.

He didn't say anything he just twisted his keys around in his hand. Truthfully, he didn't care about his future right now. Football wasn't his main focus, it was just something he was good at.

"It's okay, ima be good. Don't worry too much." Siah looked up at her.

Yara sighed and rubbed on his back as he laid in her arms. Pure silence was all that he needed right now.

Yara got out the car while Siah grabbed her suitcase. Grabbing her Kurt Geiger bag, she placed it across her body. Exiting the car, she seen Zari with her suitcase. She watched as Zari put it on the ground and rolled it to her.

"Z you good?" Yara folded her blanket and stuffed it under her arm.

"Just a lil tired, ion like all this shit they into. It's a lil scary." Zari sighed and looked down at Yara while she looked at Siah and Miles.

"I don't either, but thats what come with that kind of life." Yara shook her head and grabbed her phone phone while shutting the passenger door.

"I haven't been feeling good these last few weeks either man. After that club shit, I been feeling bad. Throwing up and all kind of shit." Zari's eyes wandered off while Yara furrowed her eybrows together.

"Girl huh?! We going to Walgreens soon as we land. I told you to stop fucking raw." Yara muttered lowly and rolled her eyes.

"You need to be safe, this shit wicked. I'm comin' back gotta get some shit from Atlanta." Miles dapped Siah up while they sat in airport outside the gate for the plane.