Lesson 76

Time Skipped (Friday)

Astrid's P.O.V.

I breathed in and out, as I was taken to the operation room, by the hospital bed, led by the nurses and my family.

Gogo was holding my hand, as she told me that everything will be okay as an O and a K.

I was a bit scared actually, but thanks to my beloved twin, I'm a bit okay. I just wished Hiccup is here by now, but he hand classes, and he will be here in the afternoon, and I'm not gonna see him for sure.

We finally arrived at the operating room front door, the doctor saying that they should stay here.

My parents gave me a kiss on the forehead, as Sofia gave me the amulet she gave me during the pageant. Gogo didn't want to let go, but I told her that I'll be back, for sure.

She nodded her head, giving me a hug, and a light punch on my shoulder as we chuckled, lacing our pinkies for sealing my promise to come back.

After that, we entered the operating room, and the last thing I remembered, is that the doctor told me that to have faith, and believe I can get through this operation, and I finally passed out.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I ran down the hallways of the school, as I exit the building to the parking lot where my bike was parked. I quickly put on my helmet, as I drove my way to Hiro's school to fetch him.

I saw him, pacing back and forth outside his school, when he saw me, he just jumped at the back, so I sped off, storming down the not-so busy streets of Berk.

Since its lunch time. No one is out durnkng 12:00.

If your asking why were all tensed and rushing? Its because, today I'd Astrid's operation, and I have to get to see her before she goes.

We arrived at the hospital, running down the hallways, go the elevator, and to the 4th floor. We ran to the hallways, till we reached the operating room, seeing the family, sitting by the waiting area together.

Gogo look up, seeing me and Hiro. She stood up, running to Hiro, greeting him with a hug, while I look at the operating room doors.

"I'm too late." I sighed, sitting down. "Not really, she just got inside." Sofia said, as she placed her rabbit down beside me.

I smiled at the little girl, and just sink in my seat, waiting for the operation to end.

***

A few minutes later, Dad, Tadashi and Aunt Cass came, comforthjng the family, giving them positive thoughts, not wanting them to get nervous.

While I was with Gogo and Hiro, as we were all silent, just listening to the elders.

"I already missed her." I said, breaking the silence. "So am I." Gogo said, her head resting in my brother's shoulder.

Should I tell Gogo? About the decision I made?

"I have to tell you something Gogo." I said. Hiro look at me, his eyes worried for what might happen, but I nodded my head to assure him.

Gogo look at me expectantly. "Let's get out of here first, we need a place where no one can hear us." I said.

She nodded and stand up, followed by me and Hiro.

We went to the garden, where no one was, only us.

Gogo stood there, as Hiro held her hand. Me standing I'm front of her.

"So, what is it you wanna tell me?" She asked.

I took a deep breath, and opened my mouth to speak.

"Go, there's something I need to tell you." I said, as my palms got sweaty  and nervous rush through me.

"And it's about...Astrid and I."

Gogo was quite surprised hearing this, but she kept quiet, and waited for me to, continue.

"Its that...I'm not gonna be with Astride's anymore, because.." I took a deep, breath and spoke.

"Because I'm gonna marry Rhea."

Gogo's eyes widened. Her fists clenched into fists, as her expression changed into furious.

"You...how could you do that to my sister!" She yelled and was about to attack me, but Hiro held her.

"I have no choice Go, I have to do it, to save Astrid." I pointed out.

"Do you think my sister will be saved of what you did?! It might kill her! You know how much she loved you! And this is what you give her back? How could you?!"

A tear escaped my eye, knowing what Gogo told me is true. Gogo calmed down, and shove my brother a little.

"You know Hiccup, it's also a good thing that your gonna marry that b***h, because your not even a good influence to my sister, your killing her, the way you killed my trust in you." She said and walked away.

Hiro look at me with mixed emotion, and followed Gogo.

I clenched my fists, as I keep my scream and just punched the wall again and again until it bleeds.

Gogo's P.O.V.

I wipe tears flowing down my face, as I walk back to the place where my family was waiting for my sister, but I can't face them, not with me looking like this.

So I went to the parking lot, where our car was, and just sat there, listening to the radio, as I continued to cry.

How dare Hiccup did that to my sister! I wanted to punch his face! By for sure Astrid wouldn't like it. I brought my legs up, and hug them together and cried, burying my face in my arms.

Suddenly, I heard tapping sounds. I look up to see Hiro, tapping at the window. I went to open the door andet him in. He sat there, looking at me with worry in his beautiful hazel eyes.

I then quickly hug him tight, burying my face on his chest and cried again.

"I'm sorry of what happened, and what my brother did." He said rubbing my back. I shake my head, and look up at him. "No, you don't have to be sorry, its not your fault." I said.

"Its your brother's." Hiro cupped my face, wiping the tears off my face. "Well, even though I want to getad at him, I can't, cause I know he just wants to save your sister, but did it in the wrong way." Hiro said.

"I know, and he don't have to chose the wrong way on saving my sister, if he really loved my sister, then he shouldn't agree with that marriage thingy." I hissed, clenching my fists. Hiro then grab them, kissing the top of my hands.

"Don't worry, for sure Hiccup will think of it, I just hope that Rhea wouldn't be my sister in law, or else I'll gone crazy." He joked, making me.giggle.

"Nerd." I teased, punching his arm a little. Hiro chuckled and stole a quick kiss on the lips, taking me by surprise.

I then pulled his into another kiss, this time longer and passionate.

We slowly pulled away, looking at each other's eyes. He then tuck a strand of hair on my ear. "Let's not think of Hiccup for now, let's just focus on Astrid, she needs our support." He said.

I nodded my head, and hug him once more. "Thanks for being here." I whispered in his ear.

"No problem babe, I'm gonna be always here for you." He whispered back and let go, as we exit the car, walking back to the hospital building.