Lesson 3

"I'll see you later Astrid!" I waved at her as I exit the room. Who knows this nerd kid is cool too?

Its already lunch, so I have to get to the cafeteria to meet with my friends, I can't wait to share my fun time in classes.

When I reached the cafeteria, I then went to search for a group of kids with ugly faces, (lol don't tell them) and finally! I found them.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them as I arrived at their table. "Hey Hiccup!" Was their response. I sat down beside my girlfriend and started eating while talking to them.

"The chemistry teacher rocked! Sad you weren't there Hiccup." Said Elsa. "Well yeah, its kinda sad, but its okay, my class is cool too, cause I met a new friend." I said as I took a bite on my nachos. "Oh, do tell." Punzie said excitedly. She's always excited on every topic she didn't know.

"Well Mr. Belch, our adviser, gave us an activity on sharing about your summer vacation, and I got this partner, a girl, well a nerd girl, her name is Astrid, and trust ms, she's so awesome, we have the same summer vacay, in San Fransokyo, she and her sister went to bot fights, well watch bot fights, and were living in the same street." I explained.

They all look st me with excitement, except Merida, who just look at me with bored eyes. "And we had the same favorites, she even read the book The Fault in Our Stars, remember the book I used to bring last year?" I ask them.

"I loved that story!" Elsa pointed out. "I know! Sad that I lost that book when I want back to my hometown." Punzie said. "Anything else?" Jack asked me. "You guys look interested on this girl." I said.

"Well, she's cool, for a nerd." Punzie said. "Nah, I'm sure she's just making all those stuff up." Merida said timidly. "Hey, you okay? Its like your having a hot headed day?" I ask her in a worry. "Nothing." She replied and sip on her soda.

"I gotta go, I'm still practicing for my gymnasts." Merida said as she grab her stuff and left. "What happened to her?" I ask them. "We don't know, she just got..paranoid." Replied Jack.

"Hey don't ever say that." I said a bit chuckling. "But you think I'm right." Jack said rolling his eyes. "I better talk to her." I said. "Maybe a little later, she needs to freshen up." Said Punzie.

"So, tell us more about this Astrid girl." Elsa said.

So that's what happened, we talked, and talked, and the girls are really interested with this Astrid girl, well Jack is a bit of a questioner, he keeps asking what she looks like.

We talked and talked, sharing stories like we used to, sad that Merida isn't here to share hers. Until the bell rang.

"I gotta go now guys, I got history class." I said as I grab my stuff. "K, bye!" Punzie waved. I waved back and went running down the hallway to my locker to grab some stuff. I wasn't looking where I was going when I was running, that I bump on students, cause I'm gonna be very late, and the history classroom is on the other building.

"Sorry." I said to ever student I pass by.

"Ow!" Someone yelp. I stopped and turn around, and saw a girl on the floor. "Oh gods, I'm sorry, I didn't meant to hit you." I said helping her up. "Oh, no its okay." She said. I then recognise her.

Blonde hair in a braid
Thick glasses

"Astrid!"