Lesson 4

"Oh, Astrid I'm so sorry." I said and help her up. "Oh, its okay." She said and pick up her books. "Here let me help you." I said taking them from her. "You don't have to." She said in a shy tone.

"Don't worry, I can handle, and it looks like your the one who can't." I said. She just simply smiled and adjusts her glasses. "So, where's your room?" I ask her. "On the other building, History class." She replied. "No way! I'm going there too." I said in disbelief. "I see.." She said.

"C'mon, let's go, before were late." I said as I grab her arm and drag her with me.

When we got to the room, we saw thst the teacher was already there. Oh no...

"Oh, Mr. Haddock, Ms. Hofferson, I see you two are late on the first day." Mr. Bludvist said. "I'm sorry sir its my fault why." I said as I hung my head low. "No, actually its my fault, I bump on him, and he had to help me." Astrid pointed out. I look at her and raised an eyebrow, and she just avoided looking at me.

"Since its the first day, I'll let this pass, but for the next time you two come in late, don't ever show up in my class, understood?" Mr. Bludvist said. "Yes sir." I chirped. "Sit down now." He said. I nodded and I drag Astrid with me inside. I place her books on the first empty seat, and I went the seat beside hers which is also empty. "Why did you even say that?" I ask her. "I had to." She replied in a whisper.

30 minutes later...

"Ugh! My head is going to explode." I groaned stretching my arms up high as I exit the room. I look around for Astrid, and she's still inside the classroom, fixing her stuff.

Well, I guess I need to help her again. I went back inside and towards her desk. "Need some help?" I ask her. She look up at me, "uh..no, no I'm fine." She replied. "C'mon, you need it, besides I'm not letting your first day in your new school down." I said. "Okay fine." She said and smiled. "Thanks, I don't know how to pay you on your kindness." Astrid said as we exit the room.

"Its not a problem, besides, a girl deserves to be helped." I replied. "And I'm not asking for payment, I'm doing this for kindness." I added.

"Thank you." She said and adjusts her glasses. "So, are you going home now?" I ask her. "I think so, and my sister is now at the gate, waiting for me." She replied. "Alright, I'll go with you." I said. She look up wide eyed. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "You don't have to do that." She said. "C'mon, I wanna meet our sister, and maybe my brother is already there too, and I want you to meet him too." I replied.

"B-

"No excuses." I said as I grab her arm and drag her with me, as we ran down the halls. We arrived at the gate, and there I saw my brother, with his skateboard and his nurse bot, our brother Tadashi made just for him. "Hey bro!" I called. "Hiccup!" He called back.

I ran to where he is, and gave him a fist bump. "How's your first day of school?" I ask him. "Oh is okay, how bout you?" He ask. "Same as you." I replied ruffling his hair.

"Uh..excuse me." Someone interrupt. I look at who and saw Astrid and another girl with Raven colored hair and purple streaks on her fringes.

"Yes?"