Identity(Fix-it Felix[Wreck-it Ralph] X Vanellope's Sister!Reader)

Good ol' Tumblr inspired this one. The beginning, at least.

-------

Your hair blew softly in the wind caused by the tram moving through the power cord of Fix-it Felix, Jr. from Game Central Station. Your thoughts swam, but you were focused on one. The tram pulled into the game and slowed to a stop. You got out then started the walk to the Niceland apartment building.

You noticed Felix's window was open. You got an idea. Once you got close enough, you stopped. You began to sing, "It's been fun, but now I've got to go."

Felix popped out a moment later with a happy smile. He sang back to you, "Life is way too short to take it slow."

You smiled at his quick appearance. "But, before I go and hit the road, I gotta know. 'Til then, when can I see you again?"

"Oh-oh, oh-oh, when can I see you again?" Felix continued.

"Oh-oh, oh-oh, when can we do this again?" you added.

"Whoa oh, oh-oh, I gotta know-," he sang.

"-When can I see you again?" the two of you harmonized.

You giggled. "Hi, Felix."

"Welcome back, hon," he smiled. "I'll meet you at the door."

"Okay," you replied. He disappeared into his room and hurried down the stairs to meet you. You went over to the entrance of the building and the handyman met you moments later. The two of you embraced. "How was work?"

"It was work," he replied. He held you until you pulled back then took your hands in his. "Were you finally able to race today?"

"No," you said. "I didn't put myself in the roster."

"Even when Turbo took over, he was part of the roster every single day," he reasoned. "You actually deserve to be on the roster every day."

"I know, I know," you sighed. "I don't know, I just feel like Vanellope's more important. She deserves to be on the roster every day."

"You are just as important as Vanellope and you deserve to race just as much as her," he told you. "You're the queen of Sugar Rush."

"That's another problem. During Turbo's reign, I was known as 'King Candy's daughter' or 'the princess of Sugar Rush' because I couldn't do anything else. After the reset, Vanellope became a princess and I went back to being the queen. The only difference is Vanellope isn't just a princess. She's her own person, including her glitch. I, on the other hand, I'm just the queen. I still haven't raced, there isn't anything special about me besides my title. Just because I'm the only real queen in the arcade means little to nothing. It just adds to my identity of being the queen of Sugar Rush."

"I'm assuming you haven't been taking any time for yourself?" he said.

"I've been looking out for Vanellope. To make up for the lost time," you said.

"Well, you're not looking out for her right now. Would you like to start your journey?" he suggested. "We can get the easy things done tonight."

"What are 'the easy things'?" you cocked an eyebrow.

"A new racing outfit and a new kart. I've noticed you're always wearing your gown and you still haven't gotten your old kart fixed. You said Turbo destroyed it," he said.

"He did, yeah. My old theme was Hershey's chocolate, but he changed it to (least favorite candy) and you know I don't like (least favorite candy). I still like my old theme, but I'm kind of bored of it. I'm tired of feeling restricted to what my coding says," you explained.

"That's the fun thing about coding. You can change it to what you want it to show. You don't have to feel restricted. What's the theme you're thinking of?"

"(Favorite candy). I still like chocolate, but I've always loved (favorite candy) more," you said.

He smiled, as (candy color) was a shade on your dress. "A bonus is the shade looks beautiful on you."

You smiled a bit. "Where do we start?"

"Which do you want to do first?" he countered.

"The outfit," you replied. "I don't have any royal fashion designers, though. The maids only know how to do quick sewing fixes."

"Then, let's head to Minnie's. She owns a boutique, after all. And you can bounce ideas off of each other for your perfect outfit," he suggested.

You smiled wider at the idea. "Okay."

"Once we get your outfit, we'll head to the Kart Bakery and make you a new kart. How does that sound?" he smiled.

You kissed his cheek. "Perfect."

"Hey."

"Yeah, Felix?"

"You are just as special as Vanellope. With or without your title or ability to glitch. You are your own person, honey glow."

"Thanks, Fix-it. I needed to hear that."

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo