Chapter 14

friend?

A friend?

right... why did I even expect anything?

Jisung was on the ground, seated beside Minho as he talked to his friends. Bang Chan and changbin including him so he wouldn't feel left out.

That whole time, Jisung could feel that someone was staring at him but he brushed it off, paying no attention to it.

A few minutes later, it started pouring outside as the clouds covered the sky.

"We should go. You two should go too, A sudden change of weather could make you sick." Bangchan said directly to the couple.

"yeah, we will" Bangchan smiled at them before leaving alone.

" Jisung?" Even during all those conversations, Jisung had been looking down.

"Hm?" the raven answered, his head still hanging low.

"Are you alright?" Minho asked, concerned for the younger's well-being.

"Yeah," he spoke coldly, which was unusual for Minho as he was used to seeing jisung very cheerful, but he shrugged it off thinking that the younger was going onto something.

"It's getting quite dark, Let's go?" The blonde asked, standing up from the ground. "Sure"

"It's pouring hard outside. Wait for me here, I'll get the car."

Jisung nodded. He waited inside, in front of the exit.

"Jisung?" Jisung looked in the direction where he heard his name being called.

There he saw a tall blonde man.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here?" He asked with a confused face, thinking why Hyunjin would be there.

"I was just passing by. I should be asking you that" Hyunjin asked back, " I accompanied my.. friend"

"Friend? it's pouring outside, let's go to Felix " " But-"

" No buts mister, let's go," Hyunjin said as he grabbed Jisung's wrist, dragging him to his car. Jisung tried protesting, but to his luck, the tall man didn't listen.

He fished out his phone from his pocket to text Minho. Shit, I don't have his number

he thought as he looked for Minho's contact number.

"Jisung?" When Minho came back, jisung was missing.

Shit shit shit

He looked around, looking for any signs of jisung. As he was looking, he found Jisung's pendant that the latter always wore.

"sung? you there" He asked for the last time. He got no response. And that was his cue to start searching for the younger.

He hurried to his car and took his phone out to call Jisung's mother.

After three rings, she finally picked up.

"Hello? Minho dear? Why?"

Hye-un asked with shuffling heard from the background.

"Hey Mom, Is it alright if I ask for Jisung's number right now? I forgot to ask him for it" Minho politely asked,

"Sure hun, I'll send you the number"

"Thank You, Mom, sorry for bothering you"

" It's fine hun, I'll hang up now"

Once Minho received the number, he dialed it right away.

_____

Hyunjin was with Felix, helping him make brownies. Jisung was sitting at the Cafe, alone. When suddenly, jisung's phone rang. He checked the contact name and saw that it was from an unknown number.

He first contemplated whether to answer it but guessed it must be someone or something important.

"Hello?" He asked but the only thing that he received was silence.

"where are you?" a dark husky voice spoke, sending familiar chills on his body.

Damn.

"Umm, who's this?"

"It's Minho, you dumbass"

Oh, shoot.

"Hey! Haha. Hyung, I am terribly sorry, my friend saw me and dragged me-"

" I asked for a location, not an explanation."

"Damn, chill. At the Heart Cafe."

Minho suddenly hung up. Jisung looked at the phone for a few seconds, before putting it down.

"Hey, Ji-" A car suddenly pulled outside the cafe, startling Felix and Jisung.

"Bro I think I'm dead"

"wha-"

Minho got into the Cafe looking for a specific boy.

His eyes set on the squirrel boy sitting at the corner table.

"Minho hyung? But you just called me a minute ago! How come you're here already?!" Jisung exclaimed,

" I told you your husband is a racer," Felix leaned in, whispering in Jisung's ear.

Jisung looked at him, confused but his gaze fell on Minho again.

"Let's go" Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist, dragging him towards the exit.

"But- My cheesecake!"

"I'll have it delivered to your house, Don't worry!" Felix waved them goodbye, laughing as he saw Jisung struggle as Minho threw him on his shoulder.

The door behind Felix opened, revealing a sweaty Hyunjin.

"What the fuck happened to you? You look like you ran a marathon" Felix questioned,

"Nature call, Where's Jisung?" Hyunjin asked, noticing that the latter was gone.

"He and his husband just left"

"Oh, alright."

Felix nodded at his response, going back behind the counter.

"EW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SMELL?!" Felix yelled, covering his nose

"Sorry Lix! I must have eaten something bad!