Ep - 19 { 𝑩𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 }

⳹ 🅥🅞🅣🅔 🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 ⳼

Yoongi POV

Yoongi :- "Serah, will you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you stand by my side for all eternity, through the ups and downs, the laughter and the tears? Will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"
I love you more than words can express, Serah. Please, say you'll be mine forever."

I sat on my knees being nervous for a second I never thought I'll be on my knees for someone begging that person to be mine.

I saw Overwhelmed with emotion, tears welling up in her eyes, Serah gazes deeply into my earnest eyes.

Serah :- "Yes, Yoongi," she whispers, her voice trembling with joy. "Yes, a thousand times yes! I will stand by your side through every moment, every trial and triumph. I will be yours forever, my love, for eternity."

With tears of happiness streaming down her cheeks, Serah throws her arms around me, holding me tightly as she seals our love with a kiss, I kissed her back knowing that this moment, this decision, will shape our lives together for all time.

I slowly put the ring on Serah's ring finger she was looking at the ring smiling again & again, never knew a ring could hold this much power to bring smile on your loved ones face.

Serah:- I never thought you will ask me to marry me , I thought
Yoongi:- I was messing around with you?
Serah:- No , I know you love me . I hope you know it as well how much I love you. How you are the only man who made me crave for his love , his touch.
Yoongi:- Then what did you thought sweetheart?
Serah:- Amm maybe you will ask me to be your Girlfriend or something?
(I laughed making Serah confused)
Serah:- What ? Did I said anything wrong?
Yoongi:- Yes , Don't you think in I'm certainly in a age where I should have wife not a girlfriend?
Serah:- Yeah , you are already 34 years old . My old man (she pinched my nose making me frown at her)
Yoongi:- I didn't said I'm old , I said I'm mature enough to have wife, Sweetheart do you think I'm old ?

Serah:- It's not like that.. (she blushed in embarrassment)
Yoongi:- Then how is it? (I back hugged her nuzzling my face in her neck, she hummed in response while taking a deep breath)
Serah:- It's like a dream come true

Yoongi:- It's your dream come true Sweetheart, what about my dream?
Won't you fulfill my dream? ..

Kate POV

Everyone is drinking at the party, dancing. Namjoon is literally kissing his fiance in every 5 minutes while Seokjin keeping his face still trying hard not to blush everytime.
Ohh to have someone like that in my life

You had him but you pushed him away..
Shut up, wow now I'm talking to myself. I don't why I looked around what was I searching for but my eyes got something ,
Jooha was drinking at the bar & a woman wearing a dress which is literally a lingerie is clinging on to him , he is politely saying no to her but she is keep pushing her breasts on his shoulders? ,, What a slut . He doesn't like your fake breasts you slut. I shouldn't be caring about her touching me , I shouldn't be interfering between them , I shouldn't be going over there & tell her back of , he is uncomfortable but here I was holding my whiskey marching towards them as if I'm going to rip off her hairs because she touched him..

Kate:- Hey Jooha , is there any problem honey?
??:- Who is this? (That clingy girl asked while being extra close to him)
Jooha: - Kate Williams , The best model in New York time square magazine. Kate , this is Miss Hyuna , my long time business partner.
Kate:- Oh hello Miss Hyuna , hope you are doing ok.
Hyuna :- Yeah , I'm fine . Mr. Jooha I hope you will consider my proposal. (She gave a nasty wink to Jooha which he replied with a forced smile, then she left)