Ep - 12 {The regret}

֎ 🅥🅞🅣🅔 🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 ֍

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After landing on the airport Jooha & I immediately reached the hotel where Namjoon & Hoseok were already present.
Then I saw another person Kate, after seeing her I ran to her & we both gave each other tight hug .

Serah :- I missed you so much (I said as my tears falling down to my cheeks Kate softly wiped off my tears as when she have moist eyes too , well Kate has always been strong enough not to cry easily when I am a huge crybaby)
Kate :- Same here baby & don't worry look the police is tracking him according to them Yoongi is out of town but they are unable to track him fully because his phone was last found the building beside this hotel.
Hoseok:- He went to meet that Hacker alone & I'm pretty sure that hacker got him badly.
Jooha:- The Hacker was so close? & Hyung went alone? Why did you guys let him go alone? (Jooha sounded frustrated we all know he is saying all these out of tension so nobody minded enough fire back)
Jooha:- Namjoon Hyung will you stop typing on that laptop & answer (Namjoon stopped typing & gave a Stern look to Jooha which definitely made Jooha shut )
Namjoon:- Jooha I know you are worried about Yoongi Hyung but you have to understand we are on same shoes, also I am trying to do my best to get the hacker's information. So please we have already enough shit on us don't mess things up more & sit the fuck down.
Serah:- Please relax Mr. Namjoon actually he is just worried about his brother. (I took away jooha from them ,Namjoon didn't look at me
& Hoseok also joined Namjoon at work )

Jooha:- I don't get it why will Hyung do such stupidity? Going alone to meet a hacker that's not my brother.
Serah:- Relax Jooha they are trying.
Kate:- Whining like baby won't take you anywhere Mr. Jooha please try to understand what information Mr. Namjoon is looking for then try to corporate (jooha seemed amazed for a brief second I saw some glisten in his eyes while Kate was looking towards Namjoon? Oh gosh no way)
Serah:- Amm Kate darling where is your room? I need to fresh up..
Kate:- Sure let's go (I gave jooha a nod & then left the room with her)

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My eyes fluttered open, met with nothing but darkness. My heart pounded in my chest as I struggled to make sense of my surroundings. The air was stale, heavy with the scent of confinement. Panic began to rise within me as I realized I was trapped in some unknown place. We are not in the building beside hotel anymore that bastard has moved me after making me unconscious.

Yoongi:- Where am I?" ( I  muttered to myself, my voice echoing faintly in the darkness.)
Kevin:- Somewhere you should take your last breath Mr. Fake musician. (Kevin's voice cut through the darkness, filled with accusation and resentment. )

Yoongi:- Why the fuck you are doing these things ,  that to after 15 years? (I couldn't breathe properly I don't know what's happening but there is not enough oxygen. But I still decided to argue with Kevin)

Kevin :- You betrayed my brother, Yoongi. You took everything from him."
(My jaw tensed as I struggled against the restraints)

Yoongi :- "I didn't betray anyone, Kevin. Your brother's actions were his own. He himself wanted me to do that"
Kevin :- "Don't play innocent, Yoongi. You know what he did for you, how he trusted you. And this is how you repay him?"(Kevin scoffed, his tone dripping with disdain)
Yoongi:-  "I never asked for his sacrifices. He made his choices, just as I made mine."

Kevin:- You think you can just wash your hands of this? You think you can walk away unscathed? (Kevin's eyes narrowed, his anger palpable in the dim light)

Yoongi :- I won't take the blame for someone else's actions. I won't be held hostage to his mistakes. He himself wanted me to do that.
(Yoongi met Kevin's gaze head-on, his voice laced with defiance.)
Kevin:- Lies & Lies, you think I'm an idiot? That I won't understand how you stole my brother's hard work & become the biggest music producer in this whole world when he trusted you blindly?  Do you know what happened after that , what happened after you won your first American music awards?
He hung himself, he couldn't bare the pain to see someone else enjoying his success, you stole his hardwork , you stole his music, his passion.

Yoongi:- He died? How can he ? (My breath caught in my throat as Kevin's words pierced through the darkness. The revelation hit me like a tidal wave, drowning me in a torrent of guilt and regret.
Yoongi:- I didn't mean for any of this to happen (I  murmured, my voice barely above a whisper.)

Kevin:- Do you think it matters anymore? My brother is gone forever & you will be gone too (I looked at him as I panicked seeing him holding some injections & medicines )
Yoongi:- Kevin listen you are misunderstanding me , please let me explain.
Kevin:- You lost your chances to explain anything very long ago .
Yoongi:- Stop it Kevin (I tried to move but I was tightly tied with ropes around chair)
Kevin:- Do you know what is it? It will slowly stop your heartbeat, very slowly you will suffer to die but death won't come closer but when the death will consume you, there will be nothing left inside you. (He laughed manically while all I could think about was how I was the reason of his death , maybe I do deserve to die ) ...

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Serah:- What? you find Namjoon attractive?
Kate:- Yeah why?
Serah:- listen I don't want you to be heartbroken but he has a girlfriend already, it's Hoseok's cousin or something but yeah he is taken. I got this information from Yoongi.
Kate:- What? Awww poor me it's okay I'll find someone single then (well that was easy)
Jooha :- Serah please come Namjoon Hyung found that man name Kevin's address that is the closer to this city Toronto
Kate :- Did the kidnaper took him to Mississauga city?
Jooha:- Yes , we have to go now . Let's go Serah we don't have time .
Kate:- Serah , you go with them I'll get the police with me tell Mr. Hoseok to stay I need him to interact with police officers.
Serah:- Well , Jooha you should stay. Actually Namjoon won't be so much good to handle by me & Jooha . Hoseok will handle his temper better.
Kate:- Well, I don't have any problem.
Jooha:- But Hyung?
Serah:: Don't worry just arrive with the police we will do our best to get him out. 
Namjoon:- How will it take Serah let's go please (Well , Namjoon's voice was sweet towards me though, I just gave Kate last hug & jooha a soft nod that means"we got this"
Jooha stayed still while I left with Namjoon, Hoseok & two bodyguards )

                 ࿄  𝚃օ 𝘣𝖊 cօ𝖓𝘵ⅈ𝖓𝗎𝖊𝒹  ࿄

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 :- ʜᴇʏ ʙᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟꜱ !! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴇ. ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ "𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 " ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ. & ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰꜰ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴛꜰᴏʀᴍ .
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ .

ℚ:- 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ? 😱
ℚ:- 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇  "𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭" 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 , 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆?