Chapter 21

the longly awaited, horrible smut, disappointing chapter is now released guys. blame someone for making me not write daily anymore and that turned to weeks. (cough cough em) anyways this chapter doesnt rly make sense bc i deleted the original one by accident and had to remake it whole. also ive never written smut so its actually going to be terrible be warned! also im so rusty with writing after neglecting this book for WEEKS ive lost all my skill.
also.. im horrible w human anatomy and an avid wattpad read .. so

p.s enjoy this minsung while u can >:)

⋆˚✿˖° 𐙚 ₊ ⊹ ♡

the air was filled with low groans only minho and jisung could make when they were together.

it was such a long day, minho had to do a lot of marketing research, and their collaborating company didn't even understand the basic etiquette to partnering with minho and jisungs company. after a long talk with the partnership about sustainable and non-sustainable clothing, they were just consistant with keeping it unsafe, causing minho to get frustrated and just leave with jisung.

the two then went on to drive back to the hotel, but jisung had spotted a cute pink street vendor. but minho was still a bit mad, so he asked if they could go some other time. jisung agreed not wanting to make him feel worse. from that point on, things have escalated a bit.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

the hotel door slammed open, minho immediately diving into jisungs lips, hungrily digging into his slim waist. the two had resorted to this, as a way to calm minhos anger.

while still in the kiss, minho led jisung over to the hotel bed, where he pulled away from him to instruct him. "you want to help me?" minho said, referring to jisung when he earlier said that he would do anything to make him feel better.

leaning down to his ear, he breathed. "all i need is you, jisung." the warmth of his breath against jisungs skin sent shivers down the youngers spine. jisung looked over to him, vulnerable, yet wondering what minho wanted with him.

"so, will you let me have this?" he pulled back and cupped jisungs cheek, the other looking up at him with his round eyes. with a nod, jisung gave his consent to anything spontaneously. minhos gaze shofted up and down on jisung as he pursed his lips. "i need a verbal answer. you're making it seem like i'm forcing you."

the two sat in silence for a moment after this was said, before the quiet was interrupted by jisung. "i'll let you do anything you want, minho." it was quite odd how jisung, who hates minho's guts, ended up in this postion under the latter.

"fuck, jisung." minho lips upturned into a small smirk as he moved to straddle jisung. "i'm stressed from. i need to relieve myself." minho let out a small exhale as he ran his fingers through jisungs hair softly.

"sexually or what?" jisung asked

just kidding

˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜ horrid scene change warning!
and smut :3

"minho, hurry you slow fucking bitch. i'm not sitting here for nothing." jisung was sprawled out against the flatness of the luxury hotel bed, completely exposed to the other, who was taking his time to remove the extra pieces of clothing. truth be told, he was being as quick as he could. his joints were just bad due to his old age. (jk)

after a bit of time, he was finally prepared to pounce on the younger one, who was beautifully sitting there waiting for him with his big, round eyes, and his needy look. as minho crawled ontop of jisung, he just began to stare at him, wondering what to do first to his liking as he slowly moved his hands up and down jisung's body.

"jisung, what do you enjoy?" minho asked. he wanted to make their first sober experience good. even if it didn't mean anything to them, good sex is great sex. "anything without food." the feeling of sticky food dripping down his body was not pleasant, speaking from jisung's experience at one point.

minho thought for a moment before putting his hand in a cup form below jisung's mouth as he spoke.

"spit."

and jisung did as he was told. minho used this to rub against his fingers, as there wasn't anything else to fixate in jisung before they even began. minho preferred his partner to be comfortable than raw and in pain. and just like that, once minhos fingers were coated, he lifted jisung's left leg with one and hand rested it on his shoulder while he inserted a finger from the other into jisung, resulting in a small groan from the latter

as minho pulled out his singular finger about halfway, he pushed it back in quickly, continuing this pattern until he deemed jisung ready for the next one in the process of preparation. the cycle continued on until the final finger, then jisung was finally ready for minho.

minho took his cock in his dry hand and aligned it with jisung's hole, the other hand resting on jisung's waist for support as he slowly dove into the man beneath him.

"fuck, minho, god." jisung panted, and minho wasn't even halfway in. his lips tugging into a smile upon the words spoken in a breath from jisung as he slowly pulled back out before pushing in once again.

the more he thrusted, the faster he got, and the louder they both were. between pants, minho spoke. "i, hope you don't, mind it's raw." but the other was in too much of a blunt state to reply with each pressure being inserted within him.

jisung's cock bounced with each push minho gave, the older lifting his other leg onto his right shoulder. minho looked down at himself, enjoying how jisung engulfed his dick into his body so easily and how it went in each time.

"there, don't stop, minho!" jisung squeaked quickly as minho had began to angle himself subconsciously, leading to the hits of jisung's prostate. listening to his pleads, minho began to abuse the pleasurable spot that jisung had asked for. letting out loud and high noises alongside the sound of skin slapping filled the room.

the one below grew louder and louder with each hit, his body starting to quiver as he felt himself going to cloud 9, minho being his best so far.

"minho i'm-" jisung was cut off with himself throwing up hips up a bit harshly, groaning as cum oozed and splattered out of his cock as minho sped up directly onto his sweet spot. minho on the other hand, was still in need of a release, but not wanting to overstimulate the other, he slowed down as he pulled out.

as he stayed on his knees above jisung, he began to jerk himself to the sight of the other completely ruined by him. seconds later, he followed jisung in an orgasm as his liquid spilled out onto the youngers stomach.

hard breathing filled the air as they finished. jisung felt exhausted, but amazing.

minho stood up and went over to put his drawls back on before heading to the bathroom, where he would be able to find some wet wipes and start a relaxing bath so that jisung could feel comfortable.