Chapter 4

a LONG (like almost 3000 words) and extremely cliché chapter, also a filler chapter because i have not yet figured out how to make lino and han enemies besides having them consistently argue all the time.. so i have decided to make them go from friends to enemies to lovers instead ahahahaha the plot is so confusing in this chapter, but its ok cus i got it done, anyways enjoy !! (♡♡♡♡♡ = change in scene)

☆☆☆☆☆

the final project was due in four days. jisungs entire team was stressing out, including jisung, who hasn't even talked to anybody in his team the past two days. yet he was still completely absorbed in the equal amount of stress from the whole thing.

this project had the key to the output of jisung remaining in his position at that company, which added more stress to him.

he was fighting himself to not have a mental breakdown and quit the job as a whole, but suddenly something triggered in jisung,

he was determined to get this project completed and successful. otherwise, his pride would completely swallow him whole anytime he was around minho.

it was currently eight-thirty in the morning, so jisung still had an hour left to work on the things he was required to do before he would be required to go into minhos office for the day.

☆☆☆☆☆

minho, however, was stressing even more than the entire team combined. not because he had lots of work to be completed. he was just getting non-stop calls from his client. that person would call to ask for one thing, then hang up, then call again to ask another, and so on.

he was on the verge of throwing his office phone across the room and continuously stomping it until it was completely broken.

minho let out an exaggerated sigh as soon as the phone started ringing again. it seemed like the client was doing this just to bother minho, but he had to remain professional, or else they would stop sponsoring the company.

he hesitated before he picked up the phone and put it to his ear. "yes, mr. nam?" he said, trying to keep the sound of his irritation hidden. "mr. lee! hello there! i have a question for you." the clients booming voice spoke from the speaker

minho pursed his lips the moment he heard the word question. he desperately wanted to hang up, but he couldn't, so he listened to whatever nonsense the client had to say. "go on." he replied.

"so, if i sponsor the clothing area of your company, what will i get from it? i am just making sure that this sponsor from me will be put to good use." the other said, "mr. nam, i believe we have discussed this about.. fifteen minutes ago. you will get financial support from us, and you will have a card specifically for the clothing area, which basically gives you free clothes that are very, very expensive." minho stole a fast glance at his watch, thankful that time was on his side today.

"now, mr. nam, if you have any further inquiries, you may send it to my business email. minhol at leestyle dot com. i have an important meeting to attend to, and i do not have the time to answer your queries." he stated firmly before hanging up the phone. he did not want to hear anymore about sponsorship benefits for the time being. otherwise, his patience would run out. he felt as if a weight was lifted off his shoulders or that he just put a crying baby to sleep after hours.

minho was indeed telling half of the truth to the client, though. he did have a meeting, just not as important as it would be with other brand executives and such. it was just his time needed with jisung for the project that his client had been pestering him about for the past thirty minutes.

as wave of relief washed through minho, there was a soft knock on his door. "come in" he called to it, sounding much more softer and calmer than he did on the phone call.