CH. 321-330

Chapter 321: Massive Search

"Qiang Qiang Qiang——"

Ten spirited young men marching in unison.

Zhou Chen, who was supported in the middle, showed his domineering attitude.

Pedestrians on the road showed curious eyes.

"what's the situation?"

Under the dim light.

Jin Li hid in the crowd and deliberately shouted at the top of his voice: "Everyone, follow us quickly!"

"I heard that Captain Zhou found that batch of grain... it was 50,000 kilograms of grain that had been misappropriated by corrupt officials!"

"Why are you still standing there? That's the food that Commander Zhou wants to donate to our people..."

When pedestrians on the road heard this, they immediately followed him excitedly.

Jinli called people everywhere and kept repeating the same words.

As soon as they heard that Captain Zhou had found food, the survivors in the base started to chase him.

And, word of mouth spreads.

Within ten minutes, the ten spirited young men were followed by hundreds of people.

Arriving at a dilapidated residential building.

Tie Zhuer kicked the door open.

Ten spirited boys rushed in to search.

The onlookers gathered outside heard a woman scream.

"ah--"

"Who are you?"

"Do you know whose property this house belongs to?"

Within five seconds, Tie Zhuer drove a woman out.

She is a young and beautiful woman.

Compared to the survivor who was as thin as a bamboo pole, this woman had fleshy cheeks.

It can be seen that I have never been hungry.

And on the woman's wrist, there was a baggage.

Some people recognized the woman's identity.

"Isn't she Nurse Liu?"

"I resigned a year ago. I heard that I was being taken care of..."

The woman almost fell down and immediately rushed back into the house after regaining her balance.

As a result, he was kicked out again.

"What are you doing?"

"This is my home. Why do you break into other people's homes? Are there any royal laws?"

Seeing that the soldiers were gone, she turned around and looked for the leader.

She glared at Zhou Chen angrily: "I know who you are!"

"Even if you are the leader, you can't do whatever you want just because you have a gun, right?"

At this time, Xiaohui moved a chair out of the room.

Pull up your sleeves to wipe away the non-existent dust.

With a respectful attitude: "Captain, please sit down."

Zhou Chen sat down, crossed his legs and pulled him awkwardly.

The woman was still beeping, her voice getting louder and louder, and her every sentence sounded questioning.