CH. 311-320

Chapter 311 The arrogant and arrogant Madman Zhou is back

"boom--"

The heavy iron door opens to both sides.

I really didn't dare to waste a second.

In full view of everyone, the two cars drove into the gate smoothly.

The crowd of refugees watching were all stunned.

"Head of the Hongchuan Independent Regiment...Crazy Zhou?"

He was stunned for a few seconds.

In front of the base gate, amazing cheers erupted.

"Crazy Zhou is here!"

The refugees began to discuss the matter in a lively manner.

"Those corrupt officials were reinstated. It makes me angry just thinking about it. I thought no one could control them..."

"Who doesn't know that Hongchuan Department Store belongs to Madman Zhou? Zhang Haitian dared to seal up Hongchuan Department Store and embezzled 50,000 kilograms of grain. Madman Zhou came to Ningcheng himself to settle the score!"

"I heard that Zhang Haitian once sent people to Hongchuan to take over the management of Hongchuan. As a result, several losers were dug and buried by Madman Zhou, and the three of them escaped back with their tails between their legs..."

"Madman Zhou burned Zhang Haitian's son to death, and Zhang Haitian seized Madman Zhou's department store and swallowed the supplies. This is a deadly feud!"

"What does a deadly feud have to do with us? We just want food..."

"That's right, that's 50,000 kilograms of grain. If you get three to five kilograms in your hand, that's also our life-saving food..."

"Crazy Zhou is here in person. Will he regret it if he finds the food and not give it to us?"

"He is now the leader of a regiment and a soldier. If he goes back on his word, wouldn't it be a slap in the face of the organization?"

"Then I'll be waiting to share the life-saving food..."

A small number of refugees were discussing another matter.

"I'm just a regiment leader, and I don't have many soldiers under him. When I was asked to open the door immediately, the guard company actually opened the door right away, without wasting a second..."

"No, in the past two years, the deputy commander-in-chief came in person and had to show his ID before passing..."

"A regiment leader is more powerful than the deputy commander-in-chief..."

An experienced refugee shouted: "What do you know?"

"Think about it carefully, where did Ningcheng's food come from this year?"

"Although people still starve to death every day, since food has been transported from Hongchuan, are they no longer as hungry as before?"

"And those herbs, were they also given by Hongchuan?"

"It's true that Madman Zhou is just a regiment leader, and it's true that he doesn't have many soldiers under his command."

"But Madman Zhou holds the lifeblood of our people in Ningcheng!"

The lifeblood of the people?

Countless refugees suddenly realized!

Regardless of which one of them holds the lifeblood of a city, they are more powerful than Madman Zhou!