CH. 291-300

Chapter 291 Ghost Ship

A total of ninety people participated in the live-fire training.

All soldiers have touched guns.

Even the Prince Gang uses guns.

Wu Yu was new here and was assigned to attend classes with Qin Feng and the other five.

Start learning from gun classification, performance, disassembly, and assembly.

The submarine team couldn't wait any longer, but they still controlled their excitement and waited patiently.

Chu Fan, who serves as an instructor, is very serious.

"I warn you again, when holding a gun, the muzzle should be pointed down or up, but never point the muzzle at others."

"If I find out once, I will be immediately disqualified from live-fire training."

"If you accidentally injure others, you will be responsible for the consequences!"

Deputy Commander Bai put his hands behind his back and stood not too far away, listening.

Nod from time to time.

"This little brother is really professional!"

Uncle Bai looked proud: "He and your elder brother are from the same field army. How can he be unprofessional?"

Deputy Commander Bai was surprised: "No wonder he is so good with guns. My eldest brother was also very good back then..."

Uncle Bai showed no mercy: "Your eldest brother has always been excellent, much better than you, but you are the worst in the whole family!"

Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

"boom--"

A gunshot rang out.

Chu Fan shot in the most standard standing posture.

The veteran in charge of reporting the target waved the flag: "Ten rings, right on the target."

Deputy Commander Bai took the lead in applauding: "Instructor Chu's marksmanship is good."

He did not forget to tell the submarine crew: "Zhou Papi...cough, it's rare for Captain Zhou to be generous. You must seize this opportunity firmly. No one can miss the daily shooting training!"

The submarine crew raised their heads and cheered loudly: "Yes!"

The movement was too loud and noticeable.

Jiang Yu, who came to watch, ran over: "Deputy Commander, you'd better stop talking and disturb everyone's class."

Deputy Commander Bai nodded and deliberately took a few steps back.

He glanced around and saw no sign of Zhou Chen: "Where did Captain Zhou go?"

Jiang Yu shook his head: "I haven't seen anyone since early in the morning. Director Qiao was still looking for him just now."

The next second, he whispered: "Could it be a live-fire shooting training, which requires too many bullets?"

"My heart hurts so much. Where are you hiding and crying right now?"

When Deputy Commander Bai heard this, he laughed loudly: "It's possible, it's very possible!"

"He's a man who wants a gun rather than his life. He always likes to take advantage of others. He would pluck out the hair of a wild goose flying over his head."

"Maybe my intestines are full of regret now, and I am hiding alone and crying..."

Uncle Bai kicked his son on the butt: "Can you speak human language?"