ₘₐₙgₐ Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ #₁₃₀

A special training session began. It was called 'Hashira Training'. Those who ranked lower than Hashira trained with them one by one. Usually, the Hashira would only train their tsuguko and no one else.

Hashira had many things to do, like protecting their assigned regions, gather information on the demons, and improving their own swordsmanship.

But ever since Nezuko had conquered the sun, the demons suddenly stopped appearing. It was like the calm before the storm and because of that, Hashira only had to focus on night patrol and day training now. Miyake was unbelievably pent up and bored. 

"Apparently..." Zenitsu spoke fearfully.

Tanjiro beamed, excitement fueling his newfound adrenaline, "Oh, I see! Amazing!!"

Zenitsu began trembling in anger, "No it's not. It's horrible. It's living hell. Who thought of this crap? That piece of shit should die."

"The secret trick to getting better is partnering up with people who are stronger than you!" Tanjiro grinned with passion, "Confronting the strong will make you use your breaths more and make you stronger!"

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE THAT FORWARD-LOOKING AND POSITIVE, THEN OUR FRIENDSHIP ENDS TODAY!!"

"Owowowowow!"

Zenitsu grabbed fistfuls of Tanjiro's hair, "YOU'RE LUCKY THAT YOUR BONES ARE STILL BROKEN. SO YOU CAN SNORE SNORE SNORE THE DAY AWAY!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT NOW! YOU GET WHAT I'M FEELING HERE?!"

"Sorry sorry! Oh, Zenitus.. I forgot to say thanks."

Zenitsu shoved Tanjiro's head down playfully, deep down worried that he actually hurt Tanjiro, "Don't talk to me, bub!!"

Tanjiro sweat dropped, trying to encourage Zentisu, "No, No, wait a bit. I couldn't use one of my legs back when I was fighting upper moon four alone."

"But," Tanjiro spoke warmly, "I managed to cut his head off thanks to the lightening breath trick you taught me before. Imwan, I wasn't as fast as you were, of course. But thanks."

Tanjiro spoke with pure kindness radiating off his face, his smile causing flowers to bloom around his head and nature to grin a bit at his lightheartedness.

"I'm sure everything you'll learn in Hashira training will help you reach a great future."

Zentisu blushed with his teeth grit a bit in self hatred, why couldn't he find it in himself to still be angry with Tanjiro, "You really think that will make me feel better?!"

---

"Slow, slow, slow, slow! The hell are you people doing?! I got no clue!!" Uzui yelled at the lower ranked demon slayers, "Your stamina's low as hell! This is just basic running, man."

Uzui leaned on his perch, a wooden sword in his hand as he kept on screaming at the lazy slayers, "IF you're gonna be this slow, beating an upper moon's gonna be a dream within a dream, okay?!"

Miyake smiled fondly at the young infant in his arms, as the wives prepared the demon slayer's lunch, Miyake took it upon himself to help care for their infant daughter.

"Hey hey hey," Uzui hit the slayer's backs with the bamboo sword, "I didn't ask you to lick the ground! It's not break time yet, so go for another round! You're all useless. You've got no substance."

Miyake chuckled, playing with the infant and making sure she stayed warm, away from the bristling wind that swam across her face. Makio found herself adoring how Miyake was with children, she was sure he'd be a good father.