*{Healing The Blue Butterfly}*

(Filler chapter)

The morning was crisp, warm, yet somewhat windy. It was cold wind. But with the warmth of the sun, it made a nice mix of weather.

But the butterfly estate, was freezing. The air was thick and hard to breathe in, as if it were to be ice. The area surrounding the estate was normal, but something was definitely strange about the chilly weather.

Hikaru was awake, sluggish, but awake. However, Miyake was not. After exerting much of his emotional energy, he had fallen asleep on the chair, his head laying on Hikaru's lap.

Muichiro furrowed his brows, contemplating being angry at Hikaru for stealing Miyake, or Miyake from stealing Hikaru. Such hard decisions.

Hikaru lightly ran her warm hands through Miyake's hair, Muichiro grunting in frustration and gently grabbing her other hand. Hikaru's eyes widened in surprise, before her cheeks flushed and she turned her head away from the Mist user.

"Are you feeling better, butterfly?"

Hikaru nodded, quietly humming, "Yes
Muichiro-San... I am doing better."

Muichiro frowned, and fiddling with his fingers in twined with Hikaru's, "May I ask, what happened?"

Hikaru shuddered, fear running through her as she remembered those cold eyes. So horrific, yet so horribly beautiful. Gorgeous crimson with slits of venom.

It terrified her, how evil that man was, yet how calm he could be. He was so gentle, as his minions attempted to kill her, she was weak against them.  But, she killed them. The blue butterfly killed two lower moons using her poisonous wisteria blade.

That wasn't when the demon was gentle, when the demon king lifted her trembling chin, watching as the fear in her unique eyes grew like wildfire.

He smiled... smiled at her fear yet her strength, but when that gold ribbon wrapped itself around the butterfly's neck, tracing up her face until it entwined itself in the demons fingers.

His fingers burned, singing with the fire much like the sun. The gold ribbon would not come off, etching an unbelievable scar into the demon kings hand.

After letting go of her chin, his fingers stopped burning. The demon king tried again, this time, harshly grabbing at her neck and throwing her roughly against the ground.

Hikaru used her hands to try and grab at the demons clothing, clenching her teeth and using as much strength as she could. But it was useless.

As soon as his hand inflicted pain upon her, he was thrown into the cement walls of the building next to her. Hikaru coughed, grabbing her sore neck, as she bled out through every limb.

She was getting light headed, dizzy, and sick. But right before she could pass out. She saw something that will forever haunt her.

A gold apparition, in the form of an angel, with wings to big they didn't fit in the alley way. Gold and white, pure with hints of anger.

He was beautiful, but, he looked to familiar.

The apparition looked down upon the demon king, as the supposedly unfearful man trembled with fear and surprise.

"Y-You- Ack!!"

A strong hand grasped the demons chin, lifting him up and against the wall, the king's wounds healing slower than usual.

Golden eyes turned into a deadly purple, as the angels wings morphed into ones of fatal lightening and venomous blue.

"Touch her again... I dare you... touch my Hikaru again, and I'll kill you... Muzan."

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂 | 𝙺𝙽𝚈 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝙾𝚌On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara