REQUIEM

There is no requiem for the wicked.

After a failed mission with catastrophic consequences derailed what was meant to be her final summer of her Masters program, Elysia Sparks finally left the idea of normal behind, embracing a life she knew she never should have rid herself of years before. The Winter Soldier has vanished without a trace, but after a year of getting back on her feet, Elysia is desperate to correct her mistakes, and free the assassin from his bonds once and for all.

However, when an attack at the signing of the Sokovia Accords leaves James Buchanan Barnes as the prime suspect, Elysia's loyalties are tested to new lengths, in ways she could never have imagined. With new friends and enemies joining the fight at every turn, Elysia now finds herself torn between her two greatest allies: everything she's ever known and everything she has the potential to be.

For Elysia will stop at nothing to protect the man she let slip through her fingers, even if it means risking it all.

Coming June 3rd, 2024

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

and just like that, my first marvel fanfic is finally finished!

i first started writing the original vitality draft when i was 19 and a sophomore in college, and i almost scrapped the story several times, for various different things i was unhappy with in the story. now, the story i almost left unfinished has been changed into a saga i couldn't be prouder of, and i hope you enjoy this ride elysia and the rest of the legacy heroes are about to embark on through the ups and downs of the mcu. there are so many new faces to meet, and characters that i hope you love as much as i do.

thank you for being here.

xoxo, liv