0.8

MISSION (pt

MISSION (pt. 1)!!!!!

"UGHHH WHY DO WE HAVE to be on a mission now? it's literally a holiday." gojo groaned as he leaned against a pole.

"it's a holiday today?" shoko chirped curiously

"yeah it's the 'gojo satoru wants to go home' holiday! it's celebrated very much." gojo smiled and geto chuckled.

"should've told mr. yaga, gojo." i tsk'd and watched out for any curses, recently there's been a rise in curses. Im sure either my family or some random curse user is behind it.

they must be planning something big whoever it is.

"i did! and he said 'satoru, the world needs you' all those sappy conversations. the weak can protect themselves." gojo rolled his eye and geto sighed.

"satoru, the weak needs the strong so they can be protected and safe-"

"suguru, we are not having this conversation right now." gojo narrowed his eyes at geto.

i turn to shoko, "im guessing they do this a lot."

"too many times to count." she sighed and took out her cigarette and lighter.

"want one?" she tilted the cigarette box towards me.

"no thanks, i don't plan on smoking." i politely declined and shoko shrugged her shoulders and lit the cigarette.

"you should probably go and search other areas with shrek 1 and shrek 2, i'll be on standby for any injuries in case you run into any cursed spirits." shoko smiled and i nodded my head.

"alright, i'll see you later on!"

i grin and i turn around to scooby and shaggy, "alright let's get going on finding that curse."

gojo and geto stopped arguing and started walking with me.

i turn around to shoko and wave her goodbye.

a/n:
short chapter sorry! and the next chapter will come out maybe friday and it's gonna be longer and some other stuff i wanna spill, including y/n's curse technique! i guess this chapter is more like a build up to the next!