0.6

THE HANGOUT—————————————-

THE HANGOUT
—————————————-

"I'D LIKE 10 BURGERS WITH 3 LARGE FRIES AND A VERY SWEET TEA." gojo stated his order at the very concerned cashier.

i turned to look at shoko with a concerned look who only said "this is a normal order." i wonder how he can eat that much.

it's now my turn to order, "i'd like a [whatever] and [whatever] for the side please!"

"is that all?"

"yes!" i give the cashier a polite smile and take my card out my purse.

"are you sure? not even in my number?" the cashier smirked and took my card.

"uhm no thanks." i awkwardly smile as the cashier gives me my card back and i walk away to go to our table to wait for our orders.

i sat next to shoko as the black and white haired duo sat across from us.

"so..." geto starts as i awkwardly cough and look at the duo.

"your last name is l/n, right?? that's not a jujutsu clan, so i wanna know why you want to become a jujutsu sorcerer." gojo interrogated me and stared at me with his blue eyes.

i pretend to ponder for a bit and i tap my cheek to give off the illusion that i am thinking about my answer.

"i dunno. just felt like it." i shrugged my shoulders, i couldn't think of an excuse that good.

i was met with a confused and concerned look from gojo and geto.

shoko laughed, "so you're willing to fight curses and potentially die just because you felt like it?"

"won't you heal me? i put my trust in you." i pat shoko's shoulder.

the waiter walked up to our table and began to state our orders, "did you order 10 hamburgers, 3 large fries, a sweet tea, 10 piece chicken nuggets, medium fry, lemonade, a bacon cheeseburger, small fries, pink lemonade, and [whatever you ordered]?"

"yes we did." i smiled at the waiter and she smiled back and placed our meals in the middle of the table.

"enjoy your food!" she walks away.

i grabbed my food she placed in the middle and began to dig in, the table was silent as everybody ate.

is what i would say if gojo wasn't talking for every single person on the planet.

"—and then mr. yaga had the audacity to blame me!" gojo ranted with a pout on his lips.

"but i saw you put hot sauce in his drink." shoko questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"i-" gojo started before realizing he couldn't disagree with the statement so he started eating his 5th cheeseburger.

"gojo, shoko told me that you love sweet things! wanna go get kikufuku after this?" i smile.

"i mean shoko and geto you guys are more than welcome to come also!" i quickly finish my sentence so they don't feel left out.

"nah, i got a mission to do." geto drank his lemonade.

"i sadly have to practice for the medical exam." shoko slumped down her chair.

i quickly nod my head and turn to gojo, "so do you want to come get kikufuku with me or not?"

"sure, i got nothing better to do." gojo said as he swallowed his final bite.

"great!" i beam at him, i'll need to get to know him before i can carry out my mission.

——————

a/n:

omg this is so bad but i'm
literally just trying to update
so you guys can get something!

and i'm sorry for the short
chapter! the next one will be
longer i promise!!!