0.5

↳ JUNE 9th 2006 | JUJUTSU TECH

JUNE 9th 2006 | JUJUTSU TECH

"PLEASE BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL TO YOUR NEW CLASSMATE" MR. YAGA sighed as he turn his head and yelled towards the door for you to come in.

you let out a shaky breath, a little nervous to walk in front of these kids. you couldn't imagine being new at a normal school and you had to walk in front of over 20 students.

but kiyomi calmed you down and reminded you to use your fake last name for the sake of your mission and to avoid getting both of your ears talked off.

you opened the door and stepped into the classroom and turned to face the 3 students.

"hello, i'm l/n  y/n, it's nice to meet you!" you give a small smile.

mr. yaga gave the 3 second-years some facts about you and left the room for a quick second.

you went and sat down in a seat next to the white haired kid, "finally another girl" you heard a feminine whisper.

you looked around and found a girl with brown short hair, she's adorable!

you chuckled and silently agreed, "must've been hard being the only girl, yeah?"

she nods her head and gets out of her seat to walk to you, "i'm shoko, it's nice to meet you miss l/n" she jokingly does a princess bow which makes you laugh.

"why'd you do that?" you questioned after a few little chuckles.

"you're pretty, one of the prettiest girls i've ever laid my eyes on! wanna hang out after school with me and thing 1 and thing 2?" she offers you as she takes out a lollipop, reading the flavor.

you turned to look at who she called "thing 1 and thing 2", they were 2 attractive boys. one with black hair and the other with white hair.

"hmm, sure!" you smile as she offers you a blue raspberry lollipop which you gladly took.

shoko turned to the 2 boys and gave them a look that said "introduce yourself".

the black haired boy turned to look at you and gave you a gentle calm smile, "nice to meet you y/n, i'm geto suguru." you smiled in response and turned your head to the white haired boy.

"you probably already know me, i'm gojo satoru!" he gave a cocky grin and gave you a wink, though you didn't see it.

"i've heard about you gojo! and i've heard you're crazy strong!" you smiled, not at the thought about meeting THE gojo satoru, it's because you've located your target easily.

you decided to make it your priority to get close to him, maybe the easiest way to do that is by making him fall in love with you? or maybe just being his friend? you turned to look at him as the trio started talking about their last mission.

"hey y/n, i don't know if you knew but you can definitely compete with the kiyori clans daughter! you're so attractive!" shoko randomly let the thought out as you giggled at the compliment.

"thank you! you three are really attractive also!" you told them the truth and eyed their reactions.

gojo and geto looked used to it as shoko shyly looked away.

"is that why you were eyeing us while we were talking earlier?" gojo questioned with a hint of teasing in his tone.

"i don't know is it?" i answered and turned my attention to mr. yaga walking back in and starting the lesson.

JUNE 9th 2006 | 12:08 PM

"and that's the end of this class, at 2:00pm you'll be going to the training field to work on the lessons we learned yesterday, and for you y/n, i'll give you a different skill to work on at the training field since you're new." mr. yaga closed his textbook and left the classroom.

shoko quickly got up and grabbed your hand to pull you up so you could stand on your feet, "is there any activities you wanna do?"

you thought for a bit and smiled, "how about we go out to eat? i heard there's a new restaurant and that it's so amazing that idol groups go there all the time!"

shoko nodded and turned her head towards the boys, "do you wanna go out to eat with y/n and i?"

gojo and geto turned their heads and without hesitation agreed.

"of course! i was in such a rush to get to class this morning i missed breakfast!" gojo dramatically complained and rubbed his stomach.

"you were 15 minutes late."

"that's the earliest he's been all year, shoko." geto reminded her which shoko nodded her head in agreement after realizing he's right.

gojo started whining about how shoko and geto is always bullying him and that he deserves better treatment but they don't know i'm making little notes about them, i've also decided to spare shoko since she has nothing to do with this.

"guys i'm pretty hungry! how about we go out to eat now?" you walked towards the classroom door waiting on them to follow you out the room.

"exactly! quit your bickering about if inoue waka would want one of you guys!" shoko grumbled and walked towards the door which the boys followed.

"yeah but she'd want me" gojo muttered under his breath which everyone clearly heard.

"no she would want me." geto retorted.

"no she'd want me—"

i turned around to face them, "how about we call it a tie, yeah? me and shoko aren't in the mood for you guys bickering."

shoko turned around and made jazz hands around my face, "exactly! why do that when you have an inoue waka competitor right here!" shoko smirked.

i turned around to face her, "you're just making it worse!" i complained and walked away from the group, they can catch up to me later.

——

shoko sighed and looked at the boys who were currently whispering to each other about who knows what.

"what are you guys whispering about?" shoko asked curiously.

gojo turned around and smirked, "you said she was an inoue waka competitor! me and geto were discussing if we agree or not."

geto then turned around and smiled, "and we agree." he replied calmly.

shoko just laughed and shook her head at their silliness, "now you guys are gonna be competing for her love" she joked around and started walking after y/n.

"we wouldn't do that right?" gojo questioned and turned to look at geto who was currently changing his wallpaper to a different model.

"maybe. only the future can tell." he replied then he turned his flip off and put it in his pocket to catch up with the girls which obviously, gojo followed after him.

——-

a/n:
thank you for 1K views!! and i'm sorry for being for 48 days! i had exams and other very important things going on! (i also didn't feel like updating at some points)  this is also not proof read because i don't feel like doing that right now

please enjoy the next chapter when it comes out!!