0.2

↳ AUGUST 9th, 1996 | HIRAI CLAN ESTATE

AUGUST 9th, 1996 | HIRAI CLAN ESTATE

"Y/N, SWEETIE, IT'S TIME FOR TRAINING!!" my mother yelled for me.

i yawned and put my slippers on.

i walked downstairs and eyed the estate, looking for dining area.

i smile as soon as i see my favorite relative, my cousin, kiyomi—she's four years older than me.

"come on, y/n! it's time to eat breakfast then train!" she smiled and grabbed my hand.

"yeah! i'm so hungry!" i smiled back at her as my stomach rumbled.

she took of running to the kitchen. we reached the dining room and sat in our seats.

the maid brought us our food. i looked at it, it looked appealing, and it smelled delicious. i immediately brought my fork to the food and put it in my mouth!

my eyes sparkled, "yummy! kiyomi, it's so tasty!" i continued to eat it.

kiyomi giggles and nods her head, "yup! it's so tasty! the rice compliments the side dishes!"

i nod my head in agreement and finished the rest of my food. the maid gave us the task of the day once we finished eating, and took our plates away.

i looked at my schedule; it's packed. "kiyomi, i have a question." i turned to look at her as she quickly met my gaze.

"yes?" she replied back.

"how come our schedules are way more packed than the rest of the kids in this clan? and how come our schedule is packed if our clan is—for some odd reason—less known, even though we used to be part of the big clans?" i spat out my questions fast, these questions needed to be answered.

kiyomi smiles, "because we're more special that the other kids, we need more training! and l don't know about why we're less known...my mom refuses to tell me! i'm ten, though! i'm practically an adult!" she playfully rolls her eyes.

"yeah! you're old enough to be my mommy!" i quickly defend her answer.

she gave me a look as if i insulted her but quickly washed it away with a smile and a pat to my head.

"well, i'll see you later y/n! we've got some training to do!"

AUGUST 9th, 1996 | HIRAI ESTATE GARDEN

i got kicked into the ground, my body hurting extremely bad. i sighed and got back up into a fighting position.

"put some more cursed energy behind it! you've got the potential but you're not doing it right." mrs. seo told me.

"i'll try again!" i quickly replied and rushed towards her.

analyzing her technique, which is extremely basic, it's just an increase in her strength. i looked around for what could be used to distract her but to my misfortune i couldn't find anything useful.

i didn't want to use my technique but i guess i do.

yin: destruction

the area around me started to crumble as i ran towards her. focusing my cursed energy, i put it into my fist and threw a punch at her. she was sent back flying.

mrs. seo laughed and got back up, "good job for now. return to the estate." i quickly bowed to her and left.

i ran to my cousins training area, excited to see her!

"kiyomi~!" i dragged her named out as i watched her finish up her training. she's in the advanced part of training but mrs. seo says that tomorrow, i'll start my advanced training!

"y/n! how was your training?" she smiled at me.

"pfft! easy!" i quickly reply as i smile

"that's good!" she smiles as we both leave the room to go to our bedrooms.

there was a comfortable silence before kiyomi started talking.

"y/n, just know ... i'll do anything to protect you." she smiles weakly.

i wanted to question the random sad topic but i pushed it away and quickly smiled back at her.

"me too! i'll protect you always!" i engulfed her in a big hug.