Origin story part 1: I think I'm in danger

Inside of the arena in a unknown place, Tsukiumi was starting to wake up and noticed a heavy Bolted door on her left side and a viewing room with a mirror on the top. She hold her head with her head and tried to remember about what happened about she has a argument with her ex-husband.

She feels something on her neck, arms and her butt, she remembered that she been tranquilized by people who captured her by her ex-husband and she was looking at them while she was mad at them. Then one of the male scientists said to his coworkers.

Madre: Release test number 174.

He pressed a button and she saw a door rattling by something bigger than her and begin to open up, she saw a Human-sized giant snake with wings, called Warbat, a monster came from hollow earth and can fly.

(ReeganNichol, this is a warbat.)

Tsukiumi couldn't believe it about a creature could exist, as the warbat lunges at her and she barely dodged it at its range. She reminds herself that her body is waking up yet as long with her powers. The warbat turned around and when it about to strike her again and she wasn't ready to accept her death as a young boy with black hair, green eyes, has nails was as claws showing blue energy from his back and has a tail with no thagomizers, came out of nowhere because it was following a Warbat, he grabbed its tail, left it up and slammed it down, he ran up towards it with no fear as he grabbed its head and proceeded to rip it off with his sheer strength and drank its green blood as a drink and eating it.

As he killed it, the scientist was amazed by him and Minato's dad came in and said to his fellow scientists about him.

Minaka: Hope you guys on our new one we've gotten.

Madre: Minaka. Who's that boy who killed that Warbat?

Minaka: That's Titanus gojira or Godzilla, but I thought I gave him a name since he is in his human form while in human/kaiju hybrid state, and the name I gave him is Y/n L/n. And before you ask, we found him in the hollow earth along with his dad and his little brother, both of them slipped away but not for Y/n, and he's quite special.

Vincent: Sir, isn't he dangerous?

Minaka: Yes. But we wiped his memories of him changing his kaiju form but he still remembers how to fight, kill, and shows dominance.

After Y/n killed his prey and looked at Tsukiumi with a shocked look on her face and he was mad at her and berated her as he said.

Y/n: Listen to me, I know that thinking isn't your thing with that brain of yours but I'm highly sure that your body knows when to run and I would actually suggest that using it instead of others things like your body for example, I'll admit that you have a nice body and now it's not the time to seduce me, if you want to live and seduce me and you've get to earn it from me, and so help me, if I show up and pulled your side of the work, and I might have to kill you on this very spot on where we stand, are we clear on that?