Chapter Nine: Invisble String

Evan "Buck" Buckley
-

Within the first minute of us being nude, his hand is on my erection and mine is on his. His calloused hand feels weird against my skin at first, but the way it strokes the skin drives me insane.

"Have you ever been touched like this before?" He asks, breath low as he moves downward, removing my hand from his cock. He kisses my hipbone, the small tattoo inked into my skin.

His mouth is warm against my skin, and eagerly, my cock reacts correctly. If sex with guys feels like this, then I don't think I could ever go back to having sex with women.

This feels different. More heart-stopping, breath-taking.

Eddie takes my cock into his mouth and I let out a gasp. His hand reaches up to cover my mouth so no one else can heart what is going on, and his teeth drag along the round tip, taking it and sucking it so delicately.

He takes more it into his mouth, his firm hand wrapped tightly around the base and my legs tense as I feel a pent up feeling that I've needed to release for a long time now.

He pulls back, "How is that? Do you want me to stop."

I quickly shake my head and he keeps going until I release in his mouth. Breathless, I lie in silence as he moves back up to me.

"You're so good at that," I tell him as I catch my breath and calm my racing heart beat.

He laughs, "Good, it was only the second time I've done it."

Impulsively, my hand reaches down and grabs his cock, as if it's instict, and I move my hand up and down along the shaft. The feeling is odd, foreign, even, but the way it pulses it my hand is electrifying.

It doesn't take long before he releases into my hand, also breathless. I wipe my hand off and we lie next to each other, faces together and inches apart. Our noses nuzzle and he leans in, kissing me.

Only seconds after he swallowed my come.

Well then, Eddie Diaz sure knows how to make a guy come, and I would not be opposed to that happening again. I lie on my back, panting for breath as I stare up at the ceiling with wild eyes. He leans against the pillow, his hand moving up and down my bare chest and he leans in, pressing his lips to my forehead, just above my eyebrow.

I lean into it and he smiles, pulling back. His hand finds mine and grips it tightly with his, his palm to the back of my hand as he moves it to my chest, holding it above my heart, and feeling the falling, but steady beat as we both come down from our climax.

"That was worth it." I tell him and turn into him

"I aim to please, Buck."

He sits up and lets go of my hand, "I'm gonna go take a shower. Do you need anything?"

I shake my head as I watch him rise out of bed, completely naked. His ass-

I catch myself checking out his body before he can notice, he grabs a tee and shorts, pulling them on so he can escape to the bathroom.

I get out of bed and get redressed. I'm not going to be a prick and just leave, so I go out to the living room and take care of our dinner mess and turn the TV off. I wash our dishes quickly and by the time I'm done, Eddie saunters out wearing only a pair of shorts, his body still wet from the shower.

He approaches me, "Seriously Buck, thank you for showing us around, and Christopher really likes being around you. I haven't saw him this happy in a long time."

Hearing that makes me feel a certain way. A good way. It makes me feel like I'm genuinely important to someone. Something I haven't felt since Abby.

I can't even bear to think about her, not after what Eddie and I just did in his bed.

How am I falling so quickly for someone? And specifically someone that's the same gender as me. I've never had feelings like this before for any guy, ever. But something about Eddie is different to me. Like we're an invisible string knotted together at some point.

I sit down and pull on my shoes and grab my keys and phone, then I stand back up and face him. I throw my arms around Eddie and pull him against me tightly, never wanting to let go. We pull back slightly and his lips find mine, his hands moving to cup my face.

We shouldn't do this yet, especially when his kid could come out here at any second and find us. His kid, whom I met a couple of days ago.

I pull back, "If we keep that up, I'll end up in your bed again."

He laughs and pulls back, and leans against the table, "I'll see you tomorrow at work, Buck."

I nod and exit, then go to my Jeep and immediately call the first person I can think of.

Hen.

It rings twice before she answers, "Buck, it's nearly ten? Is everything okay?"

"I think I have intense feelings. They're so crazy. No one's ever made me feel seen the way that Eddie makes me feel." I burst and I hear her sigh into thr phone.

"As in the Eddie you hated nearly three weeks ago?" She replies.

"Yeah but, something's different." I tell her, "He makes me feel a way I don't understand."

"It's called a crush, Buck." Hen tells me and I nod.

This is a lot for me to process right now.

-

Eddie Diaz

-

This is so much for me to process right now.

I sit flat against my bed and stare up at the ceiling, the smell of him against one of my pillows. What are these feelings for him?

I haven't had these kind of feelings for as long as I can remember, hell, maybe I've never had these feelings before?

The feelings I had for Shannon were different. Because deep down, I always knew I was never meant to be with a woman. She did, however, give me a son, who is my whole world.

I can't even imagine a life without Christopher. I don't know if I would've been able to handle Shannon's death if I didn't have him.

I may not have ever wanted a real relationship with her, but she still was someone I would consider my best friend.

This is all so complicated.

How am I supposed to just move on from the fact that I just gave this guy I genuinely like, a blow job, then pretty much kicked him out?

What if that's all Buck thinks it is? Sex.

Sure, I've done a lot of hooking up the last few weeks, but I don't want just sex with him.

He might not see it, but with Buck, I see a future.
-
-
-
Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy with class and getting ready to move that writing has kinda been on the back burner.

I'm also trying to figure out what direction I want to go with this, and while I'm figuring that out, I'm starting a second AU that follows Buck and Eddie and the 118 in a High School setting.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, thank you all so much for the love and readings.

Take care!

-kc