Prolog & Chapter 1

Warning : This Series contains gore imagery, murder, cuts, suicide, smoking(cig,etc), cursed words(censored), Mental health issues.

*YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
(I will not take any action from anyone who were mad because of something gorey happened since i have already put all of that in the warning. And i will be not responsible for it. -Thank you)

PS. English is not my first language so i am very sorry if i got the grammar wrong or i did a typo. (Please do let me know if some words are wrong, i will really appreciate that.)

PROLOG

--------------------------------------------------------------

Have you heard? This campus used to be a big and majestic theater, presenting their crafts and all kinds of art for those important people of the imperial goverment and was also visited by the Royal Imperial Family.

Mostly the stage was used for chinese opera as the time was 1910 . Woman wasn't allowed to play in chinese opera as the imperial government decrees prohibited women from participating in, and even watching, operatic productions...

But twistedly, something happen.

A woman broke those rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

When noon came, Qian Huali started to run away from black sheet of papers that was scattered across the hallway. The flying papers brought a sharp to Huali's feet as it came in contact, making it look like a cutter cutting a slice of Qian Huali's skin. As she kept on going to her classroom and slamming the slide door shut. The black papers that were scattering to the floor suddenly flyed onto the door, slicing and cutting the door to open. Qian Huali took a step back and opened the windows to make an escape.

Leaning closer, a flow of black papers flow upwards across her face, and finally scattering around the storage room. Leaving Qian Huali's face cutted upwards with her bloody meat face revealed visible to the other college students who'd seen the gruesome cutted face of Qian Huali's, when she was finally covered up with a long piece of white cloth to cover up her lifeless body. The police and the authorities were concerned as this was the fourth time someone had died at Yun Xuan Art University, the fact that from all of the corpse that has been taken care of.
--------------------------------------------------------------
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

CHAPTER 1 : Cutted Face

It was informed that a 21 year old junior college student by the name of Qian Huali has died from murder, from the past few months there have been a murder of 2 other college students. It is known that Qian Huali has one of the gruesome deaths from all the other two students, the other two being slitted on the throat and the other being hanged. The cops confirmed that Qian Huali had lived for a couple of seconds until she had lost a lot of blood on her cutted face.

If only Gui He hadn't seen the corpse. He wouldn't have terrible thoughts about the next target, 2 Detectives were looking at the details of the girl's death. While one seems to not stop smoking a cigarette. "Detective Li, please refrain from smoking at the crime scene." A police officer came up to him warning the man to put out the cig.

The man made a “Tch” sound at the police, and put it out with his shoe, "Oi! Xiao Li you gotta see this!" An older detective shouts out to the jet black haired young man. The man's back was right in front of Gui He so he didn't get the look of the man's face like the other girls in the hallway.

"My god, have you seen that man's face??"
"Of Course!! His face is so dreamy…, do you think he has a girlfriend yet??"

From all of the other girl students who were interested in that man, Gui He could tell that this man is mad handsome that it made the ladies stop thinking about a student's death for a couple of minutes. When Gui He looks at him, he reminds Gui He of someone. After the thought of it Gui He quickly dismissed it and hurriedly walked towards his Art lecture class,

Gui He is a 27 y'o guy who entered Yun Xuan Art University for three years and will be finally graduating next year, well if he had just studied harder when he was in Elementary and Highschool he wouldn't have to Failed A class 2 times that he needs to be held back by the school to redo the grade class again…, with the full support from both of his parents.

Gui He finally got accepted to an art university at J City that was not that far from his home city. Knowing that he was one of the older guys that graduated late at school, Gui He doesn't really talk that much with other people and is always accompanied by two to five friends that he had. With his quiet look and nerdy look, he didn't get through that much with girls either even ever since he was in high school. No girls ever took a glance at him, not even once.

Forget about the girls! Gui He is already late for class. Opening the sliding door with a *SLAM!* sound Gui He we're only greeted by some faces with a look of confusion…, he was also confused. Where the heck is the lecturer..? And where are the others?? Am i late???

Gui He embarrassingly walked slowly and spoke to some students that were in the front row.
"Excuse me..was the lecture over?" Gui He spoke up to one of the guys

"Oh, are you thinking that you're late? The lecturer was here a couple of minutes ago and said that the class was dismissed For today." A guy with a gentle face spoke up to Hai Chuan.

"Some shitty urgent matter happened, the campus is finally taking this situation seriously." After the man with a gentle face ended his sentence a crouchy voice continued, the man that spoke this time is a scary looking guy. His buzz cut hair and piercing across his ears and one jumpring on his lips make him look like he could beat someone into pulp. Another man beside the scary man closed the cary man's voice with both of his hands, this time the man was so handsome that he could be a role model that would draw all the girls and probably guy attention with that soft and sharp face of his.

"I'm sorry for his vulgar words..,He was never like this when he met someone new." The man sweetly smiles at Gui He that it could give him a heart attack right now.

"What the f*$% do you mean by someone THA-!! F#$" THAT HWMH-!(HURTS!)" The handsome man grip his hands tighter around the scary man's face making him look like he's out of breath.

"My name is Xuan Heng, the man with the piercings is Jian Qingling and the man next to him is Ling Junjie." The gentle face guy introduced himself and also the other guys that was wrestling each other but it seems Ling Junijie is winning the fight…

"My name is Gui He, pleased to meet you."

-------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...