C H A P T E R - 6

Word count - 578 words

"*"

" Now from this moment you both are partner for sick and well as you took woes in presence of this holy fire, with god grace I announce you both as husband and wife. Now standup and take blessings from your elders. "

The very newly wedded couple aka Arkay and Akruti stood up together to take the blessings from their elders. after the blessings they were taken to their room for some rest, separate room!

"*"

Now they both are seating in their room after doing every post wedding listed rituals . Maybe thinking how everything turn upside down to make this happens?

First bride run away believing her brother-sister for her career, then turn out groom too ran away for god know what ? then just when their parents were going to finally breakdown the marriage that walking talking matrimonial site brought up this ridiculous idea of these two brats wedding and unfortunately their parents suddenly come to this thought that this IS Actually the very best option they have to save their reputation in society, suddenly they don't have any problem if the potential daughter-in-law wants to continue her study and is certain to pursue a career of high rank almost competitive to their son. They even decided that the newly wed couple doesn't have to go back to their PGs, They will live together now well that's so they don't run away now 'cuz if by any chance after the run away of original bride and groom there come a news of newly wedded couple's run away, one can't imagine what a disaster it would be.. so, given to the all pons & cons, The newly wed couple is going to shift in a new flat whose furniture are going to be the Gifts which were for Hridya & Hridyam and well the money is going to be divided in both families in half portions like used to pay for their children before, Simple! how Normal isn't it? And the list of surprises doesn't end here; a cutie cutie wink ;)

At last when the bride and groom are now confined in their room at this destination wedding hotel -Something is Happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds are getting high...

lights are getting low..

Roses are scattered all over the place

pillows aren't in the row!

It seems Two are fighting...

Don't know the meaning of Bow!

I know you are getting excited~~

Let's end this very show ;)

Now you can go, go have a good dream

So let's end this show hehe , no we'll not end it here! the wedding is done finally now the time for main course --- the post wedding, college, friends, The apartment! and arkay and akruti's new life journey all is going to reveal in upcoming chapters. and do you guys think why the groom run away? sometimes I think did bride & groom run away together? but what do I know these characters are their own they do what they want I am just typing fwee!! well if guys think I didn't show the wedding nicely or I just rushed up the wedding so, here let me tell you that I did thought to write it in details but then one day thought it's going to slow and let just not do this after that I became lazy so the wedding is in summary important things have been mentioned other thing will come in part of memories if that suits the flow. ok bye bye for now *hugs*

Vote and comment