Chapter 98

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

◥✥◤

"For some reason flying makes me really drowsy...Mr.Joestar, I'll be taking a nap if you don't mind."

"I second that," Moving a hand up to cover up a yawn you added on. "A nap sounds like the perfect time killer."

Seemingly mulling over the question Joseph released a hum, "Sure."

In no time the whole back row of the plane was fast asleep, although instead of the vast expanse of space and whatever mumbo jumbo that filled your mind a bright pastel theme park welcomed your view.

The pathway beneath your feet was rather bouncy if you had anything to say about it and despite this being a dream it all felt quite lucid- maybe one of the most realistic dreams you've ever had.

Twisting around in place your eyes trailed across a bright pink ferris wheel, the carts of which were empty save for one. Squinting your eyes towards it an excited smile crept across your lips, your friends often appeared in dreams so seeing Kakyoin and Polnareff wasn't out of the ordinary.

"Hey! How did you guys get up there!" Cupping your hands around your mouth and shouting up towards them you watched the two lean over the side staring down at you in surprise.

Surprise?

Upon seeing you down below Kakyoin couldn't help but call back, his tone one of concern. "(Y/N)?! What are you doing here?"

"What am...what am I doing here? What do you mean this is a dream!" Yelling back up your brows knitted together, this was...off putting to say the least- maybe a bit more than a lucid dream.

Gripping the side of the card he was in, Kakyoin called out once more, "It's the enemy stand (Y/N)! Death Thirtee-"

Dizzy, that's what you felt upon joltin up in your seat. Your brain was muddled and with a low groan you raised a hand rubbing at your temple, eyes moving around the plane's cockpit before hearing Joseph speak. "(Y/N), can you wake up Polnareff I think the baby wet itself and I sure as hell know you wouldn't want to change it."

"Oh, yeah I can do that." Shifting in place you reached out to shake the man's shoulder a few times waiting until his eyes cracked open. "Polnareff, Joseph said the baby wet itself."

Waiting for a response you noticed the ivory haired man rubbing his temples much like you had moments ago, the change in air pressure must've been the reason.

"Ah ok yeah, I got it..." Grumbling a bit he sucked in a breath. "It feels like I had a really bad dream...But...I don't even remember having a dream. I forgot..."

"Well once you've changed his diaper, you can go finish that dream." Chiding that from upfront Joseph nodded to himself. "I won't get anyone to wake you up again."