Conqueror of Flame

After a day of visiting the Goblin Village.

Elyun Grimwald, Kaval, Gido and Shizu wave their goodbyes to the people of the Jura.

Elyun:
"Bye Rimuru-san, Saitama-san, thanks for the meal!"

Kaval and Gido:
"I hope we can meet again soon"

Shizu:
*Waves goodbye*

Saitama:
"Please bring some souvenir if you come back"

Rimuru:
"Oi cut it out, don't embarrass yourself"

Shizu and her group walks away, but soon Shizu stops and gasp air as she struggle herself to control.

Shizu:
"N-no, why does it happen today..?!"

Elyun noticed her as she tried to help her.

Elyun:
"Shizu-san? What's wrong?"

Shizu:
"D-don't come closer, I'm gonna..."

Shizu's eyes bleeded and her body release small flames. Her mask cracked.

Shizu screams in pain and she levitates upward with flame effects around her body. Her eyes drop tear and she slowly transform into the flame entity known as Ifrit.

Kaval:
"Wait she is the conqueror of flames, she hold that entity known as Ifrit!"

Gido:
"But but how can we beat that creature!? You know we even struggle against the giant ants"

Elyun:
"I won't just leave her! She is my friend! I will do my best to help her!"

Elyun run forward to help Shizu and her companions also tried to call Shizu back.

But the cold look of Ifrit made them flinch, Ifrit extended his palm and shoot fire balls towards them.

The groups backs off while they feel scared and cautious, but they didn't run away but help Shizu return back.

Elyun:
"Give Shizu back!!"

Ifrit doesn't speak but casted flame thrower towards Elyun.

Luckily Saitama blocks the attack and protected Elyun with his body.

Elyun:
"You are..."

Saitama:
"Just a hero for fun"

Rimuru is also seen riding Ranga and trying to stop Ifrit.

Rimuru:
"You bastard! What did you do to Shizu!?"

Rimuru casted water blade but it evaporates due to intense heat of Ifrit's power.

Rimuru:
"Water Blade is useless, so what now?"

Ifrit summon 5 flame minions and now trying to set their homes into fire.

Saitama moves so fast and punches them out of existence.

Saitama:
"Hey don't just destroy our homes you annoying monsters, we built it so hard it cost us a week to prepare materials!

Ifrit grit his teeth as he saw Saitama is a threat.

Rimuru caught him offguard when he casted Sharp Icicles towards Ifrit. Rimuru learned Icicles after he ate Elyun's spell.