Goblin Village

Saitama does nothing while Rimuru keeps growing by battling and devouring monsters.

Rimuru gained many abilities and learn how to use steel threads.

Rimuru also learn how to talk using the Monster Bat's echo skills.

Saitama:
"You got many abilities by just devouring monsters huh?"

Rimuru:
"Well how about you?"

A centipede monster is seen strangling Saitama and was even trying to bite Saitama, but the blank Saitama wasn't bothered by it.

Rimuru:
"Um there's a monster at your back, aren't you feeling pain?"

Saitama:
"Ah this annoying pest? Don't mind it"

Saitama got surrounded with giant bugs again and doesn't mind to get swarmed.

Saitama:
"Can you make clothes using these monster's body?"

Rimuru:
"Um well I can?"

Saitama:
"Okay, give me a second"

Saitama throws a barrage of punches towards the monsters and the monsters dies in an instant it made contact to Saitama's fists.

Rimuru makes a forced smile as he was impressed but was confused why Saitama is so carefree as if they are no big deal.

Rimuru let out a sigh as he smile and uses his developed skill to create clothes for Saitama using the bug's body.

Rimuru hand over leather shirt and leather pants made from monster's body.

Rimuru:
"Here you go"

Saitama:
"Woah, thanks!"

Saitama smiles for the first time making Rimuru let out a happy sigh.

And then when they saw the gate leading exit, they heard a creak in the gate when someone enters.

It was three Adventurers, 2 male and 1 female, they look young like they were in their 20s.

Rimuru and Saitama hides in the boulder while observing them.

Saitama:
"Why are we hiding? I mean we can talk to them?"

Rimuru:
"I got a bad feeling they will suspect us, at least we must stay low for now"

Saitama:
"Hm, sure?"

As they see the Adventurers use the invisible skill to explore the cave, Saitama and Rimuru sneak out until they manage to get outside the cave.

Saitama breathes in relieve as he can feel the breeze.

Rimuru instead of walking with legs, just hops as he moves because he is a slime.

Saitama:
"Finally!! Outside!"

Rimuru:
"We spend for a week there at the cave it's a miracle you didn't feel hungry there?"

Saitama:
"Well yeah but my assistant develop me a skill that will compensate my hunger"

Rimuru:
"Oh, it must be hell for you"

Rimuru and Saitama heard a scream of help and they decided to check the noise.

They see the pity small goblins holding a homemade spear trying to battle a Knight Spider, it was big spider with a size of a 2 bus.