Dire Wolves with Benefits

Rimuru instructed the goblins to build defense spikes using woods, they also make homemade spears even it is weak.

Rimuru also teaches goblins to learn archery and using a spear.

Saitama just watches them with bored look, he propped his head around his arm as he let out a sigh. He was just sitting at the rock, observing them, little he is entertained by their resilience.

Saitama:
"There's no need to build like that, I can just defeat them"

Rimuru:
"You are too humble Saitama, never underestimate the enemies!"

Rimuru approached him and lectures him with his stern look by gesturing with his finger.

Rimuru:
"You see, we don't know how powerful the enemy is!"

Saitama:
"But I don't care"

Rimuru:
"Ofcourse you don't care because you are carefree! Jeez"

Saitama:
"By the way are you really a boy?"

Rimuru:
"That question again? I told you I'm- I'm.. wait, I'm genderless! But don't get this wrong! I am a grown man in my mind!"

Saitama:
"Ok"

Rimuru:
"Did you even care?"

Saitama:
"Maybe?

Rimuru forces himself to smile and was annoyed of the carefree Saitama, but he is happy that Saitama lended help.

Rimuru:
"Alright guys! The night is about to strike! Better prepare for our defense formation!"

Goblins:
"Yes sir!!'

Elder Goblin:
"Do we need to go out in the gate?"

Rimuru:
"No just stay in the spikey fence, goblins will be in a defensive position, only me and Saitama will go out to fight them"

Saitama:
"If we are fighting a group of dire wolves, why not talk to them first?"

Rimuru:
"Well that is our first goal! If they refuse our peace treaty, we must resist"

After the night strikes when the moon rises up, a group of dire wolves are on formation, they were in a hill staring down at the goblins.

Dire Wolf Leader:
"Listen my packs! Today night, we will feast on goblins to show we are stronger than them! Show them who is the boss!"

Dire Wolves:
*Howls*

Dire Wolf Leader:
"Son! Come here!"

Leader's Son:
"Yes father!"

Dire Wolf Leader:
"Do not disappoint me you understand?"

Leader's Son:
"I won't!"

The Wolf Leader can see a slime a carefree human supporting the goblins.

Dire Wolf Leader:
"Puny Human and a harmless slime!? Is this a joke?! My packs! prepare for a battle!!"

Dire Wolves:
*Howls*