𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

𝟝𝟝

𝟝𝟝

When he arrived home, he clicked on the doorbell waiting for hyunjin to open the door for and when he was welcomed with his current house mate, the older looked messed up just like Jisung after their little sessions in the photo booth.

And it only meant one thing upon seeing messy hair and swollen lips- his two boyfriends were here and they are teaming up to ruin him...again.

Jeongin:"I will let you have your moment with your boyfriends and you also can have s*x in peace without thinking about me so...I'll go"

Hyunjin felt embarrassed to say anything since he doesn't want to seem like he was kicking Jeongin out of his house, he planned to have a cozy evening with his boyfriends while watching movies and having cupcakes but Hyunjin was too hot to be handled by both Felix and Changbin so they become to kiss him one by one and he find it hard to get out from the situation without the help of Jeongin.

He escaped their embraces not believing that he was playing the bottom role for both of them.

it scares Hyunjin to think that he will have to deal with two di-

Hyunjin:"you can stay really...i don't mind"

He smiled looking at Jeongin who chuckled then shook his head for his smile to drop after seconds.

Jeongin:"no hyung...you enjoy your time with them...I'll go spend my time with my loved one as well"

With that being said, he took a whole turn and walk away from Hyunjin who has no hope in running away from his boyfriends tonight... Spare his a** I guess...

.

.

.

The trainee had delayed his boyfriend's number and called him, after leaving the house he's supposed to sleep at tonight, change of plans were ruined by his housemate's boyfriends who don't seem like to keep their horny side to themselves around enthral Hyunjin.

He doesn't want to go to his parents house since he had so many traumas from that place, Seungmin's dorm is currently empty since his friend is visiting his parents, and Chan's house wasn't a good idea since he also got a boyfriend who might have a similar situation like Hyunjin.

Where in the meantime, Chan and Minho were on the couch cuddling while watching a cute tv show about children and kids having some baked cupcakes made by the two- It was a better option to go there actually since the two are still shy to even make a bold move on each other but Jeongin only wanted to stay with Jisung tonight and not go anywhere else.

Jisung:"innie? Why are you calling me? Did you forget something here?"

His boyfriends had picked up the call just when he was almost done with his assignment and dropped everything to pick the call from Jeongin since he missed him too much.

Jeongin:"babe...am I able to spend the night in your dorm...Hyunjin's boyfriends were there again"

He sounds desperate for Jisung to sigh, his boyfriend has been sneaking into his dorm since Jeongin had woken up on Hyunjin's moaning in the other room and he had to endure it for a whole two hours and that is how this series begins.

Jisung:"I don't want to risk sneaking you in anymore...i don't want to get into trouble in my last months in this college"

Jeongin finds his boyfriend being a goody two shoes nerd behavior very adorable and suits him too so he couldn't help it but let out a chuckle.

Jeongin:"so what do you suggest hun?"

Jisung thought a little looking at his laptop with a pouty lips and then had an idea in how this could work between them, he shut the laptop and stood up from his bed just to go grab his bag and start putting some clothes in it.

With a phone between his ears and shoulders, Jisung was able to use both of his free hands to choose the clothes he's going to use this evening.

Jisung:"come pick me up from my dorm...we're going to my parents house"

.

.

.

Jeongin:"I've always wondered why your house is always empty and where your parents are all the time but now I know"

It was the first thing he said when his legs stepped into the house, looking here and there, the interior design was classy and luxurious- as expected.

Jisung:"yes! My parents work aboard and they come here on occasion so we can all celebrate together"

He was a grown up person in a lonely house and the absence of his parents made Jisung more distant with people but despite that, he managed to have one soulmate best friend, 6 amazing friends, and one overprotective boyfriend.

If he told his past younger self about the chaotic adventure he would go through to win Jeongin, the other him won't believe it and deny it instead.

Jisung suddenly laughed at how stupid he was and how scared he was of life.

Jeongin:"what is funny that you're laughing beautifully?"

Jisung looked at his boyfriend just when he felt embarrassed laughing out of nowhere like that- just to find the other shirtless where his almost formed muscles were visible.

He panicked as he took a full turn with closing his eyes with his hands and screamed a high pitched "AHHH"

Jisung(flustered):"WEAR SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!!!"

But Jeongin only smirked and walked behind him just to wrap his arms around him and bit his ears which caused Jisung to drop his hands from his face and lowered his head giving Jeongin the access to kiss and bite his neck with closing his eyes out of pleasure.

Jeongin's long hands went under his boyfriend's shirt feeling his tiny tummy and little by little, he was able to strip Jisung from his shirt.

The younger was impressed by his hyung's thick biceps and he had the urge to feel them where he did and was amazed by them.

Jeongin:"you're beautiful, Hyung"

The older couldn't handle the intense situation between him and his boyfriend so he had escaped him by going directly towards his room just to change into his house wear which contains thigh length black & white strips short and an oversized green tee.

When he came out from his room, he still found Jeongin shirtless and laying on his back on the sofa with his legs wide open and crossed arms, looking directly at Jisung.

Jeongin:"I want cuddles"

The older just chuckle at his dongsaeng request as he started walking towards his boyfriend and when he arrived, he fit himself in his embrace where Jeongin's both arms and legs were fully wrapped around him and Jisung just put his arms besides his head where he could see those sharp fox-like eyes looking up at him with intense stare.

Jisung:"you want me to kiss you?"

He asked with a soft tone for Jeongin's hands to go down touching Jisung's hips and made his crouch collide with his, then he freed only one hand and grabbed his boyfriend from the back of his head and shoved his lips into his where he kept kissing him passionately with moving his tongue inside his mouth.

He broke the kiss just for seconds to say "I'm not holding myself back" and then continued kissing him like a mad man for Jisung to not even care and melt in his man's arms.