Timeline of my Council books

Hello everyone author here and I'm here to tell everyone my timeline of my books about the Council. Just to clear things up since I am changing things around and I don't want nobody to get confused. And while I'm at it I'll also give some facts about the books as well.

The Knight of Nature

Takes place in a Fantasy world so the Hololive company is a guild for adventuring.

Drago was 15 when he died and was about 16 when he met the council and explored the place where they lived at.

Later on, he is 153 years old and his crush on Fauna starts to show a lot more.

He had a small crush on Fauna when she first saved him but mainly kept it to himself.

Drago is closer in age to Irys when it comes to human years.

The council's father created the Great Tower to protect his daughters from rival gods who wanted to steal them away for their powers.

Mumei and Irys are still technically teenagers. While Kronii, Fauna, and Bae are adults

Fauna's ex is the son of the God of death.

Kronii was born first.

Fauna was born second.

Bae was born third.

Mumei was born fourth.

Sana was born fifth. (Her fate will be told in the prequel book)

Irys was created. (I will go into more detail in the prequel book that I have planned)

The council's father is the most hated God in the universe while their mother is the most loved goddess.

Each member of the Council members have an ex who did something to them.

The Owl and The Greatest Swordsman:

Takes place a couple of years after The Knight of Nature.

Calvin adopted Fuwamococo and trained them to be the attacking part of his adventuring team.

Calvin is half vampire and half human.

Calvin and Mumei have a three-year age gap.

Mumei gets saved by Calvin in which she follows him on an adventure.

Mumei's ex is the son of the God of thunder.

Bijou is a creation of the council's father.

these are the next books that I have planned and they are not in order. I will either have a vote for the next council book after mumei or I'll pick it myself. But keep in mind that these books will be more mature than my other books. So some chapters may have a warning about what is to come with that Chapter.

Kronii's book:coming soon.

Baelz book:coming soon.

Irys's book:coming soon.

The prequel book: coming soon.

I will add more to Mumei's book when I get it started up.

If you have any questions please ask them. And I'll see you in chapter 7 hope. :)