Chapter 3 Ceres Fauna and The Council (past)

(Note: sorry if this chapter is bad please let me so if I have to rewrite it in the future.)

     The scene opens up to show Drago on a table asleep as his wounds start to heal slowly.

     Fauna walks up to the table holding a golden apple as she turns it into a liquid substance opens Drago's mouth N and pours it into his mouth. His body glows as she then creates a wooden heart as she removes his old one and very carefully places the wooden one inside. She then enchants the heart to be bound to her and putting some of her life force into it.

     Suddenly a voice is heard from behind her as the youngest of the sisters calls out to her.

     "Fauna Kronii has called a meeting and everyone is waiting on you!" The girl says as she runs up to Fauna

     "Then let's not keep her waiting Irys." Fauna says as she and Irys walk to the council room.

     The scene changes to show the council room with five girls sitting in their respective spots as Kronii is the first to speak.

     "Sisters you may be wondering why I have called this meeting." Kronii says as a Girl with red hair and mouse ears speaks up.

     "This better be about the earth Kronii I can already feel the chaos of another battle." The girl with mouse ears says

     "Yes, this meeting is about the earth Bealz. Starting now I am allowing access back to the earth it is time for Irys to descend down to the humans and demi-humans to bring back peace to the world. And I will be allowing Mumei and Fauna to go back to earth to save it." Kronii says

     "So are you allowing us to be able to interact with humans again also?" Mumei asks as she tilts her head to the side.

     "No Mumei only you are allowed to interact with humans since you are the guardian of civilization." Kronii says as she looks over at Fauna next. "Now onto you Fauna, you saved a human why would you break the rules." Kronii says

     "Simple I took pity on him I mean can you blame me Kronii after all other than Mumei I have spent the most time with the humans." Fauna says as she sips her tea.

    "The rules still apply you are to take this human back as soon as he is healed." Kronii says

     "I'm sorry I can't do that Kronii." Fauna says calmly.

     "And why not Fauna?" Kronii asks as she crosses her arms.

     "I have already given him some of my life force and I used a golden apple to heal his injuries." Fauna says as she sips her tea again.

     "Sigh. Fauna why would you do that!? He is just a human!" Kronii screams as she slams her hands on her desk.

     "Let us not forget the rules you have broken Kronii. You have been going to earth to see that human you are so entangled with so I just thought I could break a few rules as well." Fauna says calmly as Kronii stiffens up at the mention of her going to Earth and seeing the human she was in love with.

     "All in favor of letting Fauna keep this human please raise your hand." Kronii says defeated as Bae, Mumei, Irys, and Fauns raise their hand.

     "So Kronii is seeing a human tell us Kronii who is he? He must be special if he made daddy's girl number 1 break her own rule." Bae says in a teasing voice.

     "Shut up! This meeting is dismissed!" Kronii says while blushing as she walks away muttering to herself.

     The sounds of Fauna sipping her tea are heard as the scene changes to show Drago starts to wake up.

     "W-where a-am I? I thought I was dead." Drago says as he feels his chest and notices that there is no scar from the stab wound he had.

     "Ah, you are finally awake." Fauna says as she walks to Drago.

     "Who are you and where am I?" Drago asks as he looks over at Fauna.

     "It seems that you don't remember me Drago but to answer your questions I am Ceres Fauna guardian of the earth. And you are in the great tower of the guardians." Fauna says

     "How am I alive? I should be dead." Drago says as the vines let him go and he sits up.

     "I revived you by using some of my life force and by using my golden apple to heal your wounds. But in doing so made you bound to me." Fauna says

     "What do you mean? Do I have to serve you?" Drago asks as he looks at her.

     "Yes, I'm afraid you won't be able to go back to your original life so as long as I am alive you are to protect and serve me with all of your being." Fauna says

     Drago stands up as he kneels on one knee and declares his loyalty to her and her alone.

     "I Drago Dragonsteel swear to serve you with all of my being I will not let you down, my lady." Drago says as Fauna puts her hand on his head.

     "Come let's get you a shirt and some new armor. We have much to do." Fauna says as Drago stands up and follows her as the scene goes black.

     (I hope you have enjoyed this chapter as always please let me know if I could have done something better or if I have made a mistake and I will go back and fix it with that being said I will see you in chapter 4 The Knight) :)