#2 Finding Opportunities

Amidst the morning banter, Nitya and Anamika have their coffee and plan their day. The latter needs something for her college project, so she insists the former accompany her. The former agrees, for Sunday is the only day when she gets time with her family.

Anamika, a college-going student studying English literature, needs some scrapbooks and textbooks for content purposes. So, she requests that Nitya come with her. Meanwhile, her elder sister suggests that all of them go shopping and have lunch at their favorite restaurant. They have been planning for the same for a long time, but today’s the sacred chance. Shailesh agrees, and the family of four begins to get ready for their day out.

They head to the Orbit Plus Mall, and after finishing the shopping, they visit their favorite restaurant, Rainbow Delight

They head to the Orbit Plus Mall, and after finishing the shopping, they visit their favorite restaurant, Rainbow Delight. As they sit, Shailesh asks the girls to order the food. Amidst a lot of chit-chat, they order food, and the menu consists of their favorite cuisines. Shailesh looks at the happy faces of his daughters, and he’s content. With the girls close to him, he feels his heart full. Life has never been easy for Shailesh, but he wants to make it easy for them. These two girls have lightened his life with their infectious laughter and pure love. Their birth has only brought luck into his life, and he has seen success.

As they delve into the delicious aroma of the food, the moment of calmness is broken by a phone ring. It’s Nitya’s phone, and she excuses herself to attend the call. The expressions on her face change as she continues talking on the phone, and she screams in delight, alerting her parents and sister.

She talks for some seconds and then turns to her family, and her sister is the first one to ask about the call

Nitya, a fashion enthusiast and aspiring fashion designer, has just received a call from a reputed fashion business, PristinePanache Fashion Studio, and they want to hire her as the lead in the Fashion Team. Nitya has been trying to reach this fashion studio for a long time, and this phone call has come as a surprise. She has to join in a week, and she’s quite excited. She informs her parents that she has to visit the office of PristinePanache the other day, and they agree. Saarika adores her daughter; she can see the glow of happiness on Nitya’s face, and she can’t take her eyes off her pretty daughter. Anamika hugs Nitya, congratulating her on the job offer that has come her way.