#1 The Sisterly Affection

Delhi, the urban metropolis, is known for its fast-paced life. Anyone living in Delhi, whether a child or an elderly person, is accustomed to the urgency in their life. However, some people do not run; they stop and live in the moment. They believe that staying caged in the past won’t help make life better, and neither will running to reach the future. Instead, one must live in the present and cherish the life bestowed upon them by the supreme God.

Mr. Shailesh Singh holds such thoughts. He believes that living in the present and being grateful for it is the best thing that anyone can do.

 He believes that living in the present and being grateful for it is the best thing that anyone can do

He’s a businessman who works on building e-commerce platforms for selling a variety of products. In his early days, Shailesh used to be an advisor with some notable companies, but later on, he started his venture and built a team to deliver e-commerce platforms for companies. He was successful in his venture as well. Now, he has goodwill all over India, and his company has tie-ups with many larger companies in the country.

He believes that his wife, Saarika, is the one who has brought good luck into his life. She has supported him in all his decisions and stood by him like a rock.

She not only loves him, but she also has the courage to show him the mirror when he walks onto the wrong path

She not only loves him, but she also has the courage to show him the mirror when he walks onto the wrong path. However, after the birth of his daughters, he has only seen success in life. He’s a happy-go-lucky man, and his life revolves around his ladies - his wife and daughters.

He’s blessed with two daughters- Nitya and Anamika Singh. The two sisters have a three-year age gap between them and Nitya is very caring and loving towards her sister. Three years is not a huge gap but Nitya has become Anamika’s second mother. Even Saarika complains that for every problem, Anamika has to go to her sister, not her mother. The two sisters laugh it off, but they know their mother is glad about the bond they share.

It’s a fine day in the house. It’s Sunday, and the premises of the Singh Mansion are quiet today. Saarika and Shailesh are awake and having their morning tea. Shailesh is reading the newspaper when he glances at his wife.

“Aaj ghar mein itni shaanti kaise hai? Roz toh abhi tak shor mach jaata hai.”

“Aap bhool gaye? Aaj Sunday hai, Shailesh. Aur aapki vo toofan mail abhi tak so rahi hai. Isliye itni shanti hai. Aap newspaper padhiye, ek baar vo uth gayi na toh kuch kaam nahi karne degi,” Saarika says.