Chapter 1

As the morning sun spilled into the Kapoor residence, Pranay's slumber was abruptly interrupted, jolting him awake.

Glancing at the clock, he realized he had overslept past his usual gym time. A late night at work had taken its toll, forcing him to forego his morning workout.

Determined to compensate later in the day, he resigned himself to the change in plans and prepared for the day ahead.

After his morning rituals, Pranay donned his signature suit, accentuating his attire with a spritz of his favorite cologne and the elegance of his Gucci watch.

Descending the stairs, he could sense the hushed tones of his family's conversation, which ceased abruptly upon his arrival in the dining room.

His younger sister, Misha, wore a mischievous grin that only piqued his curiosity further.

Irritation simmered beneath his composed facade as he prodded her for an explanation, only to be met with her gleeful proclamation.
"Bhai aapki Shaadi ho rhi hai".
(Brother you are getting married)

For a fleeting moment, Pranay felt a surge of emotions threaten to overwhelm him, but he quickly masked his reaction with an indifferent facade.

His parents, noting his distant demeanor, explained their intentions of a potential marriage proposal, urging him to consider the prospect.

Agreeing without hesitation, Pranay concealed the thoughts swirling in his mind, outwardly maintaining his calm demeanor.

Despite the facade, a whirlwind of uncertainty and curiosity gnawed at him, echoing the silent acceptance of a future he had yet to fully comprehend.

Meanwhile, in the Mishra mansion, Shravya found herself grappling with a startling revelation from her parents, the prospect of a marriage alliance.

Though the thought of marriage had always lingered in her consciousness, the sudden reality left her reeling.

Don't worry beta, we are not forcing you to get married tomorrow itself, just give it a try if you don't feel comfortable enough you can step back.

Shravya's mother reassured her, promising that the impending meeting with the prospective groom and his family was merely an introductory gesture.

Despite her reservations, Shravya trusted her parents judgment implicitly.

Shravya stole a glimpse of the photograph depicting her potential suitor during the lunch break.

Her heart fluttered inexplicably at the sight of his striking features, her pulse quickening in response to the unexpected surge of attraction.

Pranay felt his heartbeat stop for a second. The girl was damn gorgeous, but what he liked about her the most was her innocence.

"Meet you soon, future wifey," he thought, unknowingly accepting her as his future life partner.

Unbeknownst to each other, Pranay and Shravya found themselves inexorably drawn together by the invisible threads of fate. As they embarked on the precipice of an uncertain journey, their paths converged with an undeniable sense of inevitability, setting the stage for a fateful encounter that would alter the course of their lives forever.

______________________________________

(For some reason I'm not able to reply to the messages that I'm receiving from other authors or fellow readers due to some glitch I don't know why 😕 but I'm definitely reading all ur messages so don't worry 😉)

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well. The first chapter was supposed to be published tomorrow but I thought why not today😗 so here's the first chapter for you all, do vote and comment. Also tomorrow is my last exam so do wish me luck so that I do well😬

Till then take care❤️