#9

Adharav's POV:

I pinned him against the wall and said in angery tone " if you dare to say a word about it to anyone then I'll cut all your wages and send you to worst area of mafia Kingdom.. got my point??"

"Alright alright. Chill I am not going to say a word. It's our bro secret. Don't worry dude. But can you let me go now if anyone see then they will think its a bromance is going on......" He said and I let him go.
"But when will you gonna tell her?"
"Tell her what"
" That you like her"
"Who said I like her"
Sarthak raised his eyebrows and give me a blank expression.

"I don't have anything for anyone got it?" I hissed.

He raised his arms in air and we both sat in car and leave for work.

Misthi's POV:

"What happened to both of them?" I said when Adharav was dragging sarthak.
"Don't be so shocked. They are always like that. Sarthak is so lazy that BB has to drag him to work. It totally normal." Ishita said while taking a sip from her chocolate milk.
"BB?" I asked.
"Big brother. I found some difficulty in saying it full so short form" she said.

Sometimes I just feel like she a 8 year old in body of a adult lady.

" Babes what do you think about my brother?" Ishita asked.

"What do you mean?" Iasked

" I saw him looking at you before leaving. It's the first time someone  catchs Adharav khubber's interest." She said while rotating a spoon in her cup.

" Keep you fantasies for yourself darling." I said while getting up from my chair and leaving that awkward environment."

" Make sure you don't get butterflies about it and sleep well" Ishita mocked.
"Good night" I said and came into my room.

Disclaimer
It's my apology for deleting the chapter again but it just has some minor mistakes which should correct. Really sorry for that.

Hopes you enjoy till here. Make sure to vote, share and comment.
Thanks