chapter 5

The chakras appeared mysterious and unusual. It was located inside Anrak's body, but it did not share the same space as his internal organs. It could be described as both infinitely large and infinitely small.
It is called the Chakra Shakti Sea. The entire body is spherical, with the surface covered in flowing white light, similar to a thin layer of light coating.
The Shakti that awakened is represented by a flow of white light.

This thin membrane of light shakti supported the chakra, preventing it from collapsing, and the chakra shakti Sea was naturally located within it.

The seawaters were smooth as a mirror, with a bluish white color, but the water was dense, giving it a bluish luster.

The height of the sea surface did not reach half of the chakra, but only 44%. This was also the limitation of a low-level talent. Every drop of seawater contained pure soul shakti essence, symbolizing the condensation of Anrak's essence, vitality, and soul. It also represented the accumulation of his life potential over the previous 15 years.

This soul shakti essence is used by shakti Masters to capture and control a soul in order to elevate it to the next level. This also means that Anrak has officially entered the path of a Shakti Master. Since, Anrak's chakra opened, revealing the Shakti Sea within.

Is this your limit?"Take your hand off the Shakti inspection stone." The academy elder shouted across the river, holding onto a sliver of hope. Anrak stepped back, responding with his actions.

At this point, even the young teenagers started reacting. The crowd erupted in conversation.

"What? Anrak light only four spots on the Shakti inspection stone?"

"So he was just a low-level talent?!"

"Unbelievable, only a low-level talent for such a genius as him?"

The crowd caused a great disturbance.

"Big brother..." Aldryn looked up, surprised to see Anrak return. He could not believe it-his own brother was only a low-level talent?

He had always assumed that his older brother would be a top level talent. No, not just him; his entire family thought the same thing.

But now, the result was unexpectedly the opposite!

"Damn, he was just a low-level talent!" The varman family head clenched both his fists, drawing a deep breath, disappointment in his voice.

The elders watching from the darkness had mixed feelings. Some were frowning, some lowering their heads in thought, and some looking up with a sigh.

"Could the results be incorrect?"

How could this be? This method is beyond reasoning, and we were watching the entire time; cheating is difficult."

"How do you explain his previous actions and intelligence?"

"Youths with a higher level of soul shakti sea would exhibit characteristics that would outperform the average man. For example, intelligence, perception, memory, strength, agility, and so on. On the other hand, these characteristics do not imply that the talent is necessarily high. "The results will still determine everything."

"Sigh, the higher your expectations, the greater the disappointment. The Varman family's generation today is not like the first.

Anrak walked with the same emotionless expression, his distance growing closer to the crowd. He could clearly see the academy elder's heavy expression and was aware of the stares thrown at him by more than a hundred youths.

These glares were a mix of amazement, shock, sneering, and some taking pleasure in the unfortunate event, while others were indifferent.

Anrak's heart remained calm. He recalled the legend: "When challenges loom large, let hope be your anchor."

Today, that hope is still within him.

If others are disappointed, let them be. What else could they do?

What do other people's disappointments mean for me? The most important thing is to keep hope in my heart!

Living the life had taught him that the most interesting events in a person's life occur during the process of pursuing one's own dreams. There is no need to request that others around you not be disappointed or that they like it.

Walk your own path, and let others be disappointed and unhappy as they please!

Sigh..." The academy elder took a deep breath and exclaimed, "Next, Aldryn Varman!"

But no response came.

"Aldryn Varmann!" The elder yelled again, the sound of his voice echoing throughout the cave.

"Ah? "I am here! I am here!" Aldryn recovered quickly from his shock and dashed out. Unfortunately, he tripped over his own foot and fell, hitting his head with a groan before falling into the river.

Instantly, the entire cave erupted in laughter.

"The Varman brothers are nothing special." The family head scoffed, annoyed by Aldryn's lack of interest.

"This is an enormous embarrassment!" Aldryn struggled and splashed through the water. He could not get up because the river bottom was too slippery. Despite his best efforts, he appeared more stupid and clumsy. His heart raced as the sounds of laughter filled his ears.

But right at this moment, he felt a strong pull that lifted him up. His head finally left the water's surface, and his body regained balance.

He wiped his face in panic and focused his gaze. His older brother, Anrak, had grabbed his collar and pulled him up.

"Big Brother..." He opened his mouth to speak. But instead, he began choking on water, resulting in a violent cough.

"Haha, the difficult older and younger brother of the Varmans!" Someone laughed by the riverbank. The laughter became louder, but the academy elder did not intervene to stop it. He was deeply frowning, with disappointment in his heart.

Aldryn was at a loss for what to do until he heard his brother say to him, "Go on. The journey into the future will be interesting."

Aldryn could not help but open his mouth with surprise. Aldryn's back was to the crowd, making it difficult to see, but Aldryn could sense Anrak's calm emanating from him. As his older brother spoke, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, revealing a deep and thoughtful smile.

It was obviously only a low-grade talent, but how can big brother remain so calm? Aldryn could not help but wonder, his heart heavy with doubt. However, Anrak did not say anything else. He patted Aldryn on the back and turned to walk away.

Aldryn walked towards the soul inspection stone with a stupefied expression. "I never imagined big brother would be so calm. "If it were me, I would..."

He lowered his head, walked forward absently, and placed his hand on the soul inspection stone. However, he was unaware that he was acting out a miraculous scene. When he finally snapped out of his reverie, he noticed that 9 of the 10 spots on the soul inspection stone had already lit up.

"Oh my gosh, A-grade talent!" The academy elder screamed, appearing to lose his mind.

"A grade, truly an A grade!?"

"After three years, an A-grade talented genius has finally joined our clan!"

The clan elders, who were watching in the darkness, were also screaming and losing their composure.

"Well, the Varman bloodline descends from our Chi bloodline. So the Chi family will adopt in this aldryn," moon clan elder Chi Lian announced right away.

"How is this possible? You old bag Chi Lian, your morals and abilities are out of whack, but you are very good at deceiving young boys. It is preferable that this child be raised by me, elder Mo Chen!" the moon clan elder roared back instantly.

"Enough with the arguments. No one is better equipped to raise this child than the current clan leader. Whoever has any objections should go against me, Bo!" The moon clan leader had gone insane, sweeping his fiery red gaze over the disappointed and discouraged expressions.