chapter 4

At that moment, his surroundings became quiet. Countless eyes were on him.

Anrak laughed as he reflected on how exciting things were becoming. He walked across the river in front of the crowd and stood next to the shakti inspection stone.

When it was Anrak's turn, Harshad Varman did not need to speak to him as he already stepped forward and placed his hand on the Shakti Inspection Stone.

Warmth was Anrak's first sensation, as if his entire body was wrapped up in a nice and warm world, unbelievably comfortable. It is no surprise that those children in the past were able to soothe their emotions by being wrapped in light.

Warm breath permeated the body. Immediately afterwards, as if something had broken, warm breath surged throughout his entire body.

And on the Shakti inspection stone

It indicated 3 levels of shakti.

This is low-level talent.

Many elders were watching Anrak in the dark, and the family head frowned as well. This was clearly not the sign of a top-tier talent! Anrak thought to himself, "Below level 1 means there is no cultivation talent. 1-5 level denotes low-grade talent. 5-9 levels represent medium-grade talent, while 10 levels represent top-tier talent.

This burst of energy occurred only within his body; outsiders cannot see it. Anrak was the only one who could feel an earthshaking reaction. The fine hairs on his body stood up, his pores tightened, and his mind stretched to its limit.

Soon after, his mind went blank, and his entire body became soft, as if he had fallen into some clouds. His heart relaxed, his fine hair flattened, and his pores reopened.
This entire process felt long, but it actually happened in a short time. The feeling went away as fast as it came.

Anrak was blanked out for a short moment before he returned to his senses. He secretly focused his attention into his body and found that below his forehead and in between his brows, an aperture had formed out of thin air.

The Awakening Ceremony was a success!

This was the hope to independence.