Chapter 3

The sun rises in the sky, its rays shining brightly. The mountain fog is not thick, so sharp rays can easily pass through.

Over one hundred 15-year-olds gathered in front of the family pavilion. The family pavilion stood in the center of the village, five stories tall with flat roofs, and it was heavily guarded. The square existed before the pavilion, and the ancestors' temple was located within it. Rituals were performed to honor and commemorate ancestors. These rituals frequently took place in designated spaces.

With each major ceremony or incident, the family elders would gather and hold meetings here. This was the village's central authority.

Good, everyone is on time. Today is the Awakening Ceremony, which marks a significant turning point in your life. I will not say much; just follow me."

The one responsible at the moment was the elder of the academy.

His beard and hair were white, and he was in good spirits as he led the young teenagers into the pavilion.

However, instead of going up, they were led downstairs after passing through the entrance to a large hall. They entered an underground cave after going down a constructed stone ladder.

The group of youths made surprised and amazed sounds. The underground cave was beautiful, with stalactites that sparkled with rainbow colors. This light shone on the youth's faces, and the neon colors were gorgeous.

Anrak was mixed in with the crowd, quietly observing everything that was going on. In his heart, he remembered how, hundreds of years ago, the Varman family came to tara Mountain and settled after migrating from the central lands to the northern border. It was when they discovered spiritual plants in the underground cave. These spiritual plants are home to a large number of spiritual beasts, and they could be considered the foundation of the rakut village.

They walked a few hundred steps. The darkness deepened, and the sounds of beasts could be heard faintly. After turning a corner, they were greeted by a 10-metre-wide underground river. The colorful lights of the stalactites had vanished by this point, but the river continued to emit a faint blue light in the dark. It was similar to a starry night sky.

The river flowed from the cave's dark depths. Within the crystal clear waters, one could see fish, aquatic plants, and even the sand beneath the river. There was a sea of flowers opposite the river.

This was the spritualOrchid, which the family had carefully cultivated. The beautiful blue and pink petals were shaped like a crescent moon, the flower stems like jade, and the center of the flower shone with the warm brilliance that pearls emit under the light. At first glance, the flower sea appears to be a vast expanse of land covered in bluish green carpet and dotted with countless pearls against a dark background.

The SpritualOrchid is food for many spiritual beasts. Anrak knowingly considered the flower sea to be the family's most important cultivation medium.

"Wow, so beautiful!"

"It truly is beautiful!"

The new sight widened the young teenagers' vision. Each of them had a light radiating from their gaze, indicating excitement and anxiety.

"All right, listen while I call your names.

Children, please line up."

His demeanor toward these children was lukewarm.

The hundred children stood in order before the elder, with Anrak on the leftmost side. He was slightly thinner than other children his age. "The elder said."

The elder smiled and spoke:

"My name is Harshad Varman, and I am a twenty-sixth level Shakti Grandmaster. I will be your guide. Now, I will have you go through shakti awakenings one by one. Remember, whatever happens, do not be afraid.