Lolipop (PandaLily)

Inspired by whydousernamesevenexist on tumbler
This mf is short - they're not dating...yet....ish

Lily was about to go crazy. Five minutes ago, Pandora had walked in with a slightly transparent, red, heart shaped, lollipop. When she walked in she had stuck it in her mouth before she collapsed on top of Lily.

After Lily was turned as fiery red as her hair Pandora pulled the lollipop out of her mouth slowly, and sensually to ask a question. Lily didn't even catch all of it she was so fixated on how her lips moved around the lollipop. "-so what do you think?" "I'm sorry what?" "Do you not understand or did you not hear me because you were focused on something else, Flower?"

Lily barely had time to blush at the nickname cause she was to focused on how Panda licked the lollipop after she "said that. "I didn't hear what you said, Panda. Can you repeat it?"  "Yeah I was saying-" Lily got caught up watching the Lollipop and and Pandora's lips again. "- and then Reg said-"

She had to be doing this on purpose. No one eats a lollipop like that. As she was talking, Pandora was moving the heart shaped candy around her mouth and dragging the lollipop across her tongue. Lily was gonna loose her mind. "And then Dorcas told me tha-" "Panda, baby, you need to stop with that lollipop. I'm going to loose my mind." Pandora looked shocked for a second then she smirked. "Oh really? When I do this?" Pandora maintained eye contact with Lily and drug the lollipop across her now darker red tongue before sucking it back into her mouth. She reached out and l pried Lily's lips open and slid her lollipop out of her mouth and into Lily's.

Lily sort circuited. This had been in Pandoras mouth and there was more flavor than just the strawberry taste there. Lily's eyes fluttered closed. "I like this flavor." She said pulling the can't out of her mouth, only to see Pandoras eyes fixed in the lollipop. Pandora looked up and met Lily's eyes.

Next thing Lily knew she was tasting strawberry and it wasn't coming from the lollipop. Pandoras lips were on hers and her hands were in her hair. Lily used one hand to lightly grab the front of Pandoras throat and the other to hold her waist.

They both pulled back after a minute for air.  When Pandoras eyes finally met Lily's, she started back, soft gaze, blush and somewhat shy demeanor was gone. She looked down right possessive. Pandora started back her mind already slipping into submission.

"We're gonna have some fun love."