Chapter:5

_____________________
___________________________

Third person's pov.

One of the days that most of students hates the most,Monday.But someone got on school early excitedly.
Heeseung is now on their school cafeteria with his brewed coffee he bought on his way, his first class will start in 2 hrs,he got on the school very early not just like before.Why?his excited to see the boy he ate dinner with.

"Hi hyung"A sudden voice from behind getting the attention of Heeseung who immediately turn his gaze at who is talking.

"Hi won,you're not with Jay?"Heeseung greeted back then Jungwon takes his sit putting his bag on his side.

"He'll be here in a minute,but wait why are you so early today?"Jungwon ask.

Heeseung left out a small smile in his face while looking at his hands on the top of the table that was left unnoticed by the person infront of him.

Jungwon just hummed on what he notices, then a plan just popped up on his mind.

"Oh wait there's Sunoo" Jungwon said directly looking at the entrance door of the cafeteria,so Heeseung stands immediately and turns his gaze at where Jungwon is pointing,availing for no Sunoo.

"I guess someone is inlove hmph!" Jungwon said in a teasing tone making Heeseung frowned cutely.
"A-ahm hyung can I tell you something" Jungwon then asks again taking back the olders attention then lift his head directly looking at the younger who has now a serious look.

"I know you're into him,As Sunoo's bestfriend I don't wanna see him cry and get depressed again just because for a man,so if you are planning to just play along or for your own boredom,can you just stop it immediately I don't wanna see him hurt again, it's really hard for me seeing him just like before"Jungwon said with a teary eyes his voice cracked a little.

"I'll protect him,and love him won and I promise that" Heeseung said then stands up to pat the younger's back.

Meanwhile...

"So how's you're dinner with Hee?" Jay asks to the person who is walking with him on the long hallway of their University.

"It's fine,and he's a good cook, but you're still the best though"Sunoo answered smiling brightly.

" I know that"Jay jokingly answered.
" On the serious note sun?"Jay added then Sunoo just hummed.
"Are you ready to be inlove again?"Jay ask that makes Sunoo stop on his feet then faces the older.
" What do you mean? "He asks.
"Nothing I'm just asking,and please if you're inlove with someone tell me okay,so that I can help you to get to know if who's that unlucky guy"Jay said trying to annoy the younger.
" Unlucky huh,what if I'll tell Jungwon not to talk to you how's that?"Sunoo said mocking the older.
" Hey! that's not a good joke"Jay said frowning.
" Yes it is hyung,and you can't do anything with that"Sunoo said teasing the older and ran away to the cafeteria.
" Wait for me you little foxy"Jay shouted.

________________________
___________________________

No one's pov.

" Hi guys good morning"Jay greeted first the two who are sitting then takes his sit beside Jungwon who got blushed in a sudden.