Chapter:3

"He seems nice"

______________________
_________________________

No one's pov.

"Yes sir,we spotted him with a group of men at their cafeteria"

"Make sure to do your job properly and carefully,I don't want a mess"...

"Noted sir"

___________________
_________________________

"Are you okay" Sunoo's mom asks, handling his son a glass of water who have been doing all his homeworks at their living room.

"Doing fine mama"He only answered.

It's Sunday, and it's Sunoo's day off from his job and he is on his busiest,doing his school works.

It's been a week since he last saw Heeseung at the school during the first day of the 2nd semester, and the other day he didn't had a chance to see again the latter.But his Jay-hyung said,Heeseung got home school for four days not knowing what's the reason behind.

*ring,ring

Sunoo's phone rang that is placed on the round table where he is doing his school works,while he is sitting on the sofa resting his self a little bit with his head laying on the back of the sofa with his eyes meeting their ceiling, on his own thought for only god knows.

He then grabs his phone and saw that his Jay-hyung is calling.

"Hey sun,you free today?"

"I'm not hyung,I've got lots on my plates" Sunoo answered in his sad and more on dissatisfied tone.

"That's bad, but I wanna invite you though"

"Where?"he answered.

"We'll be going out with the squad today,and actually we are on our way to your house haha" Jay said laughing from the other line.

"Hi sun" Jungwon greeted.

"Hi sun" two another voice greeted.

"Wait is that Sunghoon and Jake?"Sunoo's asks in curiousity.

"I'm not gonna answer that,but please prepare now we'll be there in 15 minutes bye"Jay bid and others two then hang up the call.

"Mom,can I go with the squad they'll fetch me here?"Sunoo immediately asks her mom for consent who is now washing some dishes in their sink.

"Okay,takecare son don't go home late"His mom said.Sunoo is already at the right age but her mom still worries about him, we'll they only have both each other now.

*Ding, dong

"I'll go now mom" Sunoo bid his goodbye,her mom approaches him to give kiss and escorted his son out from the house to meet his son's friend too.

"Hey aunty"Jay greeted Sunoo's mom.

"How's going son?"Mrs. Kim asks Jay.

"The squad wants to have some fun aunty" Jay answered smiling at Mrs. Kim.