𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

with the new release of dominics album ariana has been facing a lot attention, due to her song on his album. for the most part it was pretty normal, but some people had been sending her strange and threatening messages. she didnt expect people to like her boyfriend so much, and it was kind of alarming.

she was due to go on tour with him in a few days and she wondered what would happen if people saw her there. would it be worse? she was at doms apartment and he was in the shower whilst she was on his bed scrolling through all her dms.

"domm." she said from the bed, getting up,

"yeaaa?" he replied in a flirty tone,

"i dont know if i should go on tour with you." she said entering the bathroom and leaning against the counter.

"what?! why!" he asked quickly turning towards her with a confused look on his face, water running down the front of his body,

"people arent very happy over your song about me." she said in a rather sad than normal tone,

"what, what do you mean?." he said hurriedly turning of the shower and coming out, grabbing a towel and patting his face dry.

he came over to where ari was and she scrolled through her dms showing how many messages she got about him. she randomly clicked on one and, without surpise to her, it was someone random ranting about how she doesnt deserve dom and a bunch of rubbish.

dominic didnt say a word as he read through the paragraph, glancing at ari with a concerned face.

"why would they do this?" he asked, visibly upset, "i mean youre my girlfriend." he continued finishing the sentence with an annoyed scoff.

"they dont want me to be with you." she said thruthfully.

"dont take this seriously, truly, youre the only one." he said holding her cheeks to his face, "no matter what youre my girl, and no matter what nothing will happen to you."

"promise?" ari asked her gaze softening,

"pink promise." he replied and they interlocked their pinkys. "i love you."

ari giggled and dom kissed her on the head and wrapped his towel around his waist.

"do you think i should still go with you?" she asked,

"to europe?"

"yeah."

"of course." he said pulling a shirt over his head,

"but what will everyone think, i dont like getting a million dms a day about how much people hate me." she said,

"i love you." he said "and after meeting you i need you on that tour with me."

his words made ari smile,

"i love you too." her words made dom smile

"and, i guarantee that more people in your dms love you than dislike you." he said making his way over to her and she kissed him on the lips.

"okay. i will still go." she said smiling and going out to the kitchen.