𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

they didn't end up going to aris apartment, instead, they made their way over to doms. it was in the middle of downtown la, quite far from arianas apt, but it was very cute. he had all his guitars hung up, including one of his very first, he had awards and vinyls of his albums hung up in some places and scattered around others, but most importantly, he had a picture of him, his mom, his little sister, and his brother on his fridge. one thing ariana admired about dominic was how sweet and loving of a person he really was, he would always put others in front of him and had so much gratitude towards everybody even people who did tiny favours for him, she could tell how much empathy was within him.

there really was nothing not to love about dom, but his personality was so pure she never felt scared or in danger around him. she never felt this specific way around a guy and she had a gut feeling he might be the one for her, maybe even her soulmate. they had the kind of relationship where there was no such thing as a cringey gesture, or awkward silence, it was all love and even after only knowing each other for a while, it felt almost like a perfect match. dominics deep love towards his family made ariana have an extra good feeling about him, and nothing could change her mind from now on.

he came out of his room almost completely naked, except for his boxers covering him up, but only slightly. he leaned against his door frame as he saw arianas eyes glancing around everywhere getting insights of dom through everything he owned. that was, until, her eyes laid on his. her eyes then trailed down his body, and back up. she smirked and looked away and he walked up to her. he leaned his body on the counter and she couldn't resist him.

her body pulled her forward into his arms and she began trailing her fingertips up and down the middle of his body, it was like her signature move. that was the only thing that made dom fold in one single move.

he placed his hands at the top of her thighs and lifted her up, her legs snaking around his waist and he moved his hands up to her bum for support. he didnt take his eyes off her and took her into his room. when he reached the end of his bed he lay her down.

slowly each piece of her clothing began to come off, except for her lingerie, and he kissed here everywhere he could, until he focused on one spot and began lightly sucking and pulling the skin with his lips and his teeth. the strength of his kissing became stronger and moans began to slip from aris mouth.

thirty minutes worth of moans and kisses, gave ariana the outcome of SIX hickeys. three between her thighs, one on her stomach, and two between her breasts. she was impressed with his work, and when he went into his bathroom and he looked in the mirror there was scratch marks on his back from ari herself. he came back into the room from his ensuite, and started playing with her thong string as she sat up and began with his hair.

he then sucked on the area of her panties where her clit was and before she could get him to continue, he stopped and raised his head up to hers. he lay his lips on hers and kissed all the way back down to her thong and stuffed his fingers down and started teasing her with three of his fingers.

she lightly moaned, only loud enough for him and him only, to hear. he stood up, and pulled ari up with him and slid his fingers out and licked them clean. he then tucked her hair behind her ears and seductively kissed her neck one more time.

"im gonna have a shower," dominic started, "please join me so i can pleasure you further." he continued whilst smirking.

ari had already folded by the sound if his enthusiastic, but tired voice at that point, and she quickly nodded her head as she wasnt able to slip a word out of her mouth.

___________________________________

hey guys its me back again, long chapter here and i wrote it all in one sitting so proud of myself hehe ! its a little spicy so i hope you enjoy this switch on writing style anyways ya byeeee. 💗